[178] Narrative

Trigger Warning: Death

Upon receiving the news, Jihyo rushed to Tzuyu's residence. She did not anticipate the presence of almost everyone, including Mina, who is currently naked with a blanket on the floor crying. Jihyo thought they already know what happened to Chaeyoung because Mina is breaking down and they all look sad.

"Do you know what happened to Chaeyoung, Jihyo? He is in serious condition." Sana uttered these words with a gloomy tone and expression. Jihyo was confused by Sana's words because she did not mention that Chaeyoung had died.

"I'm sorry, Jihyo. It appears that you shed many tears for Daniel, but we were unable to comfort you. There are numerous events occurring, and I am unable to process them." Sana sighed deeply as she approached Jihyo to hug her. Unable to control her emotions, Jihyo burst into tears upon receiving a hug from Sana. Nayeon quickly joins them.

"T-This is not about Daniel. C-Chaeyoung.... Chaeyoung" Nayeon and Sana are attempting to calm her down so she can speak.

"Momo informed us of the news. I am hoping he will be okay " Nayeon stated, whereas Jihyo is shaking her head.

"C-Chaeyoung is... no longer with us" Jihyo wept continuously. Everyone heard her claim, but none of them believed it. Tzuyu is still on his bed listening to them.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Mina yelled, unable to breathe properly.

"No, Mina. Momo told me. I'm sorry" Jihyo said and few minutes later, Mina fainted, while the rest are crying. Regardless of how much they dislike Mina, they helped her and rushed her to the hospital in the hope that she and her baby are fine.

Sana and Tzuyu, who are very close to Chaeyoung, have remained silent and clung to one another the entire time. They are speechless and unable to process what happened to their friend. There, they finally met Momo, Dahyun, and Minju. Nayeon and Jihyo quickly went to see Chaeyoung accompanied by Momo, whereas others are unable to do so because they are not emotionally prepared to see Chaeyoung's lifeless body. Dahyun came to hug Tzuyu, and Sana let them have their moment. Even though Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had their conflict, Chaeyoung remained his close friend in the past.

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung is so careless. I hate him. I fucking hate him for leaving us." Dahyun cries out load. "He wants to donate his eyes for you, Tzuyu. He wasn't able to speak fully but he mentioned eyes and Tzuyu" Dahyun shared and Tzuyu just cried along with him.

"You were able to talk to him?" Sana asked.

"Yes, he told us his last words. He wants Mina to know that he really loves her no matter what happens. I urged him to fight, but he was incapable of doing so. He still left us " Dahyun said, as they make their way to the waiting area.

"Mina is so cruel. How could she treat Chaeyoung so harshly? He was so kind to her and genuinely loved her "Dahyun spoke in anger.

----

After spending their time at the hospital, they were advised to go home while Chaeyoung's family are fixing and preparing everything for him. His family also agreed upon the decision of Chaeyoung to donate his eyes to Tzuyu. Operation will be after his burial. Jihyo and Nayeon decided to stay with Sana and Tzuyu. They want to assist them because Sana is not feeling well and Tzuyu still can't guide her.

Sana threw up a lot during the night and was feeling really dizzy. After some time, she then fell asleep beside Tzuyu. He can't sleep so he spent caressing his wife's face.

Meanwhile, Mina is fuming with rage and exasperation. She wanted to go Chaeyoung but the Doctor told her she's not allowed to go out yet. She's in great despair and blaming herself for what happened to Chaeyoung. She begins to recognize her feelings for him now that he's gone.

"I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. Chaeyoung, please wake up. We have a baby. I'm so fucking stupid." She kept telling herself while crying. All the feelings of pain and regret. She's starting to hurt herself physically, so Doctor have decided to sedate her.

It's time for them to attend Chaeyoung's funeral the following morning. They are still in disbelief over the events of yesterday. Feeling sad and exhausted, they have arrived at the venue and saw all the arts of Chaeyoung hanging on the wall like an art gallery. They can't help but cry for him. Chaeyoung was such a good friend and will always be remembered. Right now, Mina still can't see him. She's still not in good condition to do so.

Sana guided Tzuyu while walking. Tzuyu wished he could still Chaeyoung for the last time. If he needs to choose between having eyesight or Chaeyoung being alive, it's better to be blind for the rest of his life. He hopes that Chaeyoung already forgave him for treating him badly in the past.

Chaeyoung's artworks are everywhere. One of his works of art is Mina.

"Poor Chaeyoung. Didn't get the love that he deserved" Dahyun mentioned while staring at the artworks.

They walk to Chaeyoung's family to express their condolences and gave them a big hug. They needed it. The funeral services for him will last for a week. In fact, his family doesn't want to see Mina around. No one has to blame from the accident, but Mina was the reason why he raged while driving.

As for Mina, she has episodes of excessive anger, hostility, or violence, which is detrimental to her and her unborn child.

"Baby, does Chaeyoung look okay? does he look sad?" Tzuyu asked because he is curious about Chaeyoung's condition on his casket.

"He looks very sad, love." that made everyone cry even more. Losing a friend is not easy. Just by remembering the good memories they had with him and how much he suffered before his death, it is painful and no words can't express how much it hurts.