[82] Narrative²³

"If you sleep on the couch again, I will call your parents" Tzuyu warned her because she wants to sleep on the couch again just like for the past few days.

"Call my parents bla bla bla, we're not kids. Why do we always argue about who will sleep on the bed? I'm allowing you to rest there comfortably"

"I can't sleep properly when you're the one sleeping there on the couch" Tzuyu admitted

"Then don't sleep" Sana laughed out loud. She was about to walk away but Tzuyu held her wrist.

"Sleep on the bed, Sana" he said while looking at her seriously.

"Okay. You should sleep there too" Sana said while smiling widely at him.

"No" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Then I will also not sleep there" she said causing for Tzuyu to hold his forehead as he sighs deeply.

"The problem is you keep on moving like a worm" Tzuyu said because Sana can't stay still when she can't sleep.

"Whatever. I want to stay at the balcony for awhile. I will sleep on the bed. Just promise me you will also sleep there" she said and Tzuyu just nodded his head.

"Promise?" Sana asked with her sweetest voice.

"Promise" Tzuyu replied that made her smile before she walks at the balcony. She took a lot of pictures of the city lights, took a lot of selfies, and stayed there for an hour to look at the stars that shine so bright from up above.

"Trying to move on, huh?" She asked as she looked around to check if Tzuyu is now sleeping.

"Such a handsome man. I wish you're mine" she rested her chin on her palm while looking at the man sleeping on the bed. She suddenly remembered what Nayeon said on the group chat awhile ago.

"No. I won't do that. Leave my freaking brain dirty thoughts" she said as she slightly slaps her face. "Maybe I just need some sleep" she said. She stretched her arms first before she walks inside. She slowly laid down on the bed, trying her best not wake Tzuyu up.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu" she said before she turned around to the other side. She closed her eyes and opened it again after a few minutes. She turned around from left to right and she ended up sitting because she couldn't sleep.

She laid down once again, grabbing a pillow so she can hug something.

"Prove it that you're not a worm, Sana. Sleep now" she said. Seems like she loves talking to herself. Another hour passed by and she's still awake causing for her to bury her face into her soft pillow. After that, she felt a warm hand holding her arm.

"Why are you still awake? If you're not comfortable, do whatever you want, there are no rules here. I'm fine sleeping on the couch" Tzuyu said softly.

"No. Don't mind me. Sorry for waking you up" Sana apologized.

Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her closer to him and locked her in his arms. He's now hugging her tightly so she can finally stop moving.

"Is it okay to hug your friend like this? What if your girlfriend will get jealous about this?" Sana asked while looking directly into his eyes.

"Goodnight" He said before he closed his eyes.

"How can I sleep?" Sana asked but she didn't any response from Tzuyu. She breathed heavily because she can't help herself but hug him back. This is totally not a part of her moving on plan. Perhaps, it's not bad to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

****

Sana woke up because she heard a phone ringing in the morning. She then moved Tzuyu's arm so she can get the phone from the small table. She found out that it's not her phone but Tzuyu's phone because of the wallpaper.

"This is cute" she said because his wallpaper is a sky full of stars.

"Tzuyu, you missed a call from your baby penguin" she said but he's still sleeping. His phone started ringing again and she got no other choice but to answer it.

"Hello"

"Oh hey, my husband is sleeping" Sana said and she copied Mina's tone before.

"My boyfriend is sleeping?" She asked causing for Sana to laugh silently.

"Yes, he's sleeping beside me. He's tired"

"Are you trying to copy what I said before? Are you mocking me?" Mina asked

"I'm just telling the truth, honey" she said.

"Can you wa—" Sana ended the call just like what Mina did to her the last time they talked.

"Bitch" she whispered as she puts down Tzuyu's phone back to the table.

"I suddenly want to steal you away from her, babyboy" she said while smirking. "Why not? I think I have a chance" She said to herself.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Tzuyu asked when he finally woke up.

"Nothing. Goodmorning" she caressed Tzuyu's face and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's not bad to give a friend a morning kiss" she said before she walks away from him.

"What was that?" Tzuyu asked, loud enough for her to hear it.

"A friendly kiss" she shouted.