[44] Narrative¹⁴ explicit

WARNING
Matured Sexual Content

Sana and Tzuyu's friends enjoyed playing at the pool while the two of them are busy making out on the lounge chair.

"They're getting wild out there" Nayeon uttered and Jihyo splashed water on her face.

"Stop looking at them" Jihyo exclaimed. Nayeon just took a lot of selca because she's tired playing with them and now she's feeling dizzy because she also drank a lot.

Tzuyu pulled Sana into his lap, hands all over her ass as they continue to kiss each other hungrily. He started trailing his kisses down to her neck, stopping to suck gently on Sana's sweet spot.

"Ahh hmm" Sana hummed and leaned her head to the side for more. She couldn't help but wiggle herself on Tzuyu's lap. It's outrageously sexy the way Sana grinds against the hardness of Tzuyu's prominent bulge. He could hardly stand the sexual tension forming in his shorts the moment Sana removed her rashguard and now he totally can't control himself anymore.

The lust is slowly taking over them. Even though they're both drunk, they made their way inside the house without breaking the kiss. Their lips are moving in a synchronized motion as if the gasps were made for each other to fill in.

Tzuyu just closed the door without locking it and laid his wife on the bed without hesitation. He pinned her down, locking their lips deeper. Sana then gasped for air when Tzuyu disconnected their lips. He remove Sana's swimwear in one swift of motion and now she's completely naked infront him. Just by seeing Sana's naked frame made Tzuyu's erection jumped out and formed a huge tent in his short.

Tzuyu started sucking Sana's breast while his free hand massages the other one.

"Hmm ahhh" Sana moaned with her fingers running through his hair as Tzuyu licks and kisses her body with lust and hunger. Sana just melted into him and let her body completely his.

"Ugh shit. J-Just fuck my pussy now" Sana exclaimed as she can't really hide what she feels. She knows that she's been feeling horny for the past few days and now she wants Tzuyu to fuck her.

"I need you so bad, daddy" Sana said while running her fingers on Tzuyu's abs. Tzuyu stood up to remove his shorts along with his underwear, letting his length sprung free.

Tzuyu kneeled down to position himself, spreading Sana's legs even wider. He rubbed his huge manhood against Sana's wet pussy lips before inserting it inside of her.

"Oh gosh" Sana moaned, only the tip of Tzuyu cock was inside of her.

"You're so fucking tight, babygirl" Tzuyu mumbled as he starts to bury his eight inches dick inside Sana's pussy causing for the Japanese girl to moan more. He went back to kiss his wife's lips with their tongues battling out for dominance.

"Ahh- fuck yes!" Sana let out a sexy loud moans in between of their lips as Tzuyu continues to ram his dick inside her pussy. Her back gradually arching further and further above the bed because of too much pleasure.

Tzuyu was going deeper and harder. He was panting a little as he continues to thrust faster inside his wife's glistening pussy. Every time he sped up, Sana's moans became louder and wilder.

****

"I don't know why Mina is calling me" Dahyun said while staring at his phone. He missed Mina's call five times and now he doesn't know what to do.

"You know what? Just turn off your phone, Dahyun-ah. I-I hik-I gotta tell you something" Momo said but Dahyun ignored her.

"Do you think Sana and Tzuyu are fucking each other?" Nayeon asked to change the topic.

"Yes, ofcourse. Tzuyu's ears are hella red awhile ago. His ears are like that when he's hard" Dahyun replied. He really knows his bestfriend.

"I'm sleepy. Goodnight" Momo said. She was about to stand up but her body feels really heavy causing for her to sit again.

"I'll help you walk. Come on" Nayeon offered her hand and Dahyun can't help but look at them. Dahyun also stood up to help Momo but the latter held Nayeon's hand.

"You're too slow, Kim Dahyun" Jihyo teased the younger boy.

"What do you mean, noona?" Dahyun asked because he doesn't know what she's talking about.

"Nothing. You should sleep too. I'm done guarding you guys" Jihyo replied.

"Na uh. I'll drink all of this" Dahyun uttered.

Momo and Nayeon are finally inside. There's a lot of rooms in their guesthouse and Nayeon chose the nearest one. She held the door knob and slightly opened it, she thought no one's there but Sana's moans surprised her.

"Oh shit. They forgot to lock it" Nayeon facepalmed as she slowly close it again.

****

"Ahhh my pussy is all yours, daddy. Damn- ah ah!" Sana sinfully moaned "I'm gonna cum" she shouted when she felt her climax is hitting her. She finally released all her juices but Tzuyu wasn't slowing it down.

"Ah- Tzuyu... shit - ah" She groaned because she's still sensitive down there and Tzuyu's pounding into her like a madman.

Too drunk to pull out, Tzuyu gave a hard thrust and shoots all his cum inside his wife. He filled Sana's womb with his cum before he laid down beside her. They hugged each other's naked body and immediately fell asleep.