[106] Narrative³³

Flashback: Tzuyu's side

Bottles of alcohol all over the place, broken glasses filled Tzuyu's room and Dahyun was the one cleaning it up.

"Stop drinking, Tzuyu!" Dahyun scolded him because he's opening another bottle. He pulled it out from his hand but the latter punch his arm causing for it to fall on the ground and made it broken.

"Let me fucking drink, asshole" shouted as he pushes the older guy away from him.

"Tell me what happened before I allow you to drink more" Dahyun said calmly, continuing to clean the broken glasses scattered on the floor.

"I told her to meet me so we can talk properly but she said she doesn't want to see me anymore. I've waited for her at our favorite place but she never came. I guess it's true that she loves Chaeyoung" Tzuyu said as he sighed deeply, gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He punched the nearest wall so hard till his knuckle bleeds. Dahyun tried his best to stop him from doing it and suddenly Tzuyu's tears started to fall once again.

"Fuck! I love her so much" he said and Dahyun didn't hesitate to rub his back to comfort the younger guy.

"Did you ask Chaeyoung if he's really with Sana?" He asked and Tzuyu shook his head because he can't contact Chaeyoung.

"I asked Momo noona to go to their house and she said Chaeyoung wasn't there. His mom told her that he's with his classmate, finishing their final project. Sana's mom also said the same thing when I went to their house. When I messaged Sana, she said she's with Chaeyoung. They are together for three days now" he said and Dahyun opened a bottle of alcohol for him.

"Let's drink more" Dahyun said to compensate what the latter feels right now.

"I'll give her one last chance. I'll wait for her the whole day tomorrow and if she doesn't come, I will go back to Taiwan" he said seriously. He typed something on his phone before he continued to drink alcohol with Dahyun.

On the next day, Tzuyu really waited for Sana to come. He keeps on checking his phone from time to time, flooding her messages, hoping that she will reply. He also called her a lot of times but she didn't answer a single call from him.

Dahyun and Momo watched him from afar. It's now 7PM in the evening and Tzuyu didn't even eat anything the whole time. They don't want to bother him because he might ended up getting angry because he couldn't contain his emotions right now.

"It's going to rain. Should we ask him to go home now?" Momo asked. He's really worried about his cousin's situation.

"I don't know" Dahyun replied. They saw him crying while looking around the place. The rain started pouring and he didn't even dare to stand. He's really hoping that she will come and save the day.

"I feel bad for him" Momo said as she breathed deeply. She was about to go and help Tzuyu but Dahyun held her wrist.

"Let him do what he wants" Dahyun said but Momo didn't listen to him. Seems like some guy's perspective is really different to girls.

"Tzu, let's go home" Momo said. Both of the are soaking wet from the rain because they don't have an umbrella to cover up.

"Noona please leave me alone" He said and his voice is now shaking.

"She will not come. Let's go home" Momo said that made him really angry about what she said.

"How come you know that she will not come? You're not Sana! Fucking leave me alone. I only need Sana here" he shouted. Dahyun heard that and he immediately walked towards them.

"What are you two doing here? Did she ask you to come and comfort me because she will not come? Hahaha, that's fucking funny" he laughed out loud.

"No. We are just worried" Dahyun said and he continued to laugh.

"There's still five hours until the day ends. Leave me alone" he exclaimed causing for Dahyun to drag Momo with him.

"Should we call Aunt Sally?" Momo asked but Dahyun shook his head.

"Just look at him" Dahyun said and the two of them stared at him. Few minutes later, Tzuyu seemed to lose control and his body was about to give up. That's when the time they came back to help him.

"No... I will not go home. She loves me and she will come here, I know she will. I just need to wait for few more hours" He said when they're pulling him up. He's really feeling dizzy and his vision are getting blurry but he doesn't care at all. All he wants to do right now is to wait for Sana to come.

After that, Tzuyu loss consciousness. Dahyun and Momo immediately helped him even though they're having a hard time carrying him.

End Of Flashback

"What are you thinking, Tzuyu?" Sana asked when she noticed Tzuyu became so quiet.

"Nothing" he replied and stared at her. He cupped Sana's face using his right hand and caress her cheeks using the other.

"What's wrong?" Sana worriedly asked when she saw he's teary eyed.

"Nothing's wrong, Sana" he said and pulled her into a tight hug. Sana was surprised when she heard him sobbing silently on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she apologized once again.

"I don't know why I still love you despite all the things that happened in the past" he said that totally surprised his wife.

"Y-You still love me?" Sana asked in disbelief. Her heart is pounding so fast when she heard that.

"How about your girlfriend?" She asked and faced him, helping him wipe his manly tears.

"I can't lie to myself anymore. I gotta admit that it's hard to love anyone as much as I love you. I don't care how complicated this gets but I still want you. I still love you so much, Sana" Tzuyu said sincerely and she really teared up upon hearing that.

"Do I deserve your love, Tzuyu?" She asked and doubted herself if she's really worth to be loved by him.

"Yes, you do. You cheated or not, you're here with me now. That's the only thing that matters" Tzuyu said causing for his wife to jump and hugged him, still crying in tears of joys. "I love you, Sana"

"I love you too, Tzu. I love you so much. I'm so happy right now. Thank you, I love you" no one will ever doubt the sincerity of her words because it's so pure and gentle.

Tzuyu then smiled happily and gave her a forehead kiss.