[134] Narrative⁴²

After buying a box of pizza for Sana, Tzuyu immediately went straight to their house. He walks inside, hoping that a bubbly Sana will ran towards him and hug him but she wasn't around.

"Babygirl?" Tzuyu asked as he walks upstairs. He then saw her on their bed, lying down while holding her lower abdomen.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.

"Pizza" she groggily responded. Tzuyu handed her the pizza that she wanted and her face brightened up upon receiving it. She started devouring the food and Tzuyu just watched her.

"You're not going greet or thank me?" He asked as he sat beside her.

"You want?" Sana offered him a piece but Tzuyu didn't accept it. She put it back in the box and glared at him causing for Tzuyu to chuckle.

"Okay, I want to taste it" Tzuyu said as he leaned closer to her. He held her nape and carefully presses his lips against hers. They then kiss each other with full of love and affection.

When their lips parted, they stared at each other, mesmerizing and admiring each other's eyes.

"The pizza tasted great but your lips always tastes better" he said as he wraps his arms around hers. They hugged each other and snuggled on their comfy bed for quite some time.

"What are we going to talk?" Sana asked that made Tzuyu nervous. He breathed deeply and kissed his wife's forehead.

"I need to tell you something" he said. Based on his voice, it really seemed like a serious matter causing for them to sit and hold each other's hand while facing each other.

"I told you that I have a girlfriend before, right?" He started and Sana nodded. She's also nervous about he's going to say.

"Remember the day when I saw you with Chaeyoung at the restaurant near the gym?" Sana nodded once again. "I'm so fucking pissed that day. I bought alcoholic drinks and went to my ex-girlfriend's place" he said and Sana listens to him carefully.

"We got drunk and something happened between us" they both tightened their grip on their hands. Sana remained quiet even though she got a hint now on what he's going to say.

"I want to be honest with you because you're my wife and you deserve to know the truth" he said as he kisses her hand. "Mina is my ex-girlfriend. She told me that she's pregnant and I am the father of the baby that she's carrying" he finally confessed and Sana tried her best to hold the tears that were about to flow from her eyes.

"Mina... that girl" Sana mumbled.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "I hope nothing will change between us because of this. Sana, I love you so much and I don't want you to leave me again"

"What are your plans, Tzu? What if the baby needs a father to stand by his/her side?"

"I can still be the father of the baby and provide what he/she needs in the future. I told you, I love you so much and I will never leave your side" he sincerely said. Sana stayed quiet while looking at their hands intertwined together.

"Sana?" Tzuyu mumbled and Sana just buried her face on his chest. Tzuyu embraced her tightly that made her feel so emotional.

"We are committed to live together for the rest of our lives. Even though we married each other because our parents fixed it for us, we both know that that's our plan right from the start when we're still young" Tzuyu said and now Sana's tears started to flow on her cheeks.

"Thank you" Sana said out of nowhere.

"For what?"

"For choosing me all over again" she sobs. "I'm thinking about the future of your baby with Mina but I want to be selfish even for once. I want you mine alone and I don't want you to leave me"

"I am all yours" Tzuyu said as he squeezes his wife tighter in his arms. "I will never leave you, Sana. There's a lot of reason for me to stay and choose you over anyone else"

"I love you so much" Sana elevated her head to stare at her husband's face.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for my mistake. I'm really sorry. I really didn't expect that to happen"

"It's okay. As long as you stay with me, it's okay" She said and Tzuyu helped her dry the tears on her cheeks.

"Thank you for understanding me. I'm so lucky to have you" Tzuyu said. He cups her cheek within his palm, placing a kiss on her temple down to her lips. He kisses her slowly, already lost in the softness of her lips. They could spend all night kissing each other like this.

••••

"They aren't listening. What the fuck should I do?" Chaeyoung asked because he's been there in front of Tzuyu and Sana's gate for a long time now but no one wants to open the gate for him.

"I should climb" he said. He really tried climbing up and when he reached the top, he waved his hand, hoping for them to see him right there.

"Chou Tzuyu! Chou Sana!" He kept on shouting and few minutes later, there's a guard from the village who scolded him.

"Trespassing" the guard scolded as he dials Tzuyu's number.

"No, sir. I'm their good friend. Tell them I'm Son Chaeyoung" he said as he jumps downstairs.

"Hello sir, there's a small guy here"

"How dare you describe me as small?!" He complained.

"Who?" Tzuyu irritatedly asked.

"His name is Son Chaeyoung, sir"

"Tell them they should let me enter their house. We need to talk"

"Sir —" Chaeyoung grabbed his phone so he can talk to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, this all about the past. Mina and Jeongyeon—"

Call disconnected.

"Fuck you, Chou Tzuyu!" He shouted out loud.

"Kid, go home now before I report you to the police" the guard said.

"Don't fucking call me a kid" he said before he put his helmet and ride on his motorcycle. He fixed his leather jacket before he left.