[61]

"You finally answered the phone call, Sana. Why are you not online yesterday? I chatted you awhile ago but you didn't reply. I have a story to tell... oh my gosh! I dated Momo the other day and also yesterday. I'm so freaking happy right now. My heart can't stop beating so fast whenever I think about her. She's so hot and beautiful. She also asked me to visit her dance studio and I can't wait for that day to come"

"Are you done?"

"Wait... what the hell? What happened to your voice?"

"This is Tzuyu. Can please stop calling her? her ringtone is so loud. You might wake her up"

"Oh my gosh. For real? Sana told us you're not going home for a week"

"Momo likes Dahyun for real"

"WHAT?! WHY ARE SUDDENLY TELLING ME THAT? LIAR"

"I'm not lying. My cousin likes Dahyun"

"You're ruining my mood, Chou Tzuyu. Even though I love your abs, I hate you for saying that. Where the hell is Sana?"

"She's sick"

"Is she pregnant?"

"What?"

"Hahaha. Just kidding. Can I talk to her?"

"You can't"

"Why are you so possessive, papi? I'm just a girl who wants to talk to her bestfriend"

"She's sick"

"She's not a baby"

"She's a b— she's sleeping"

"Are you hugging her?"

"She needs it"

"OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T HANDLE MY EMOTIONS HERE. I SUDDENLY FORGOT THAT MOMO LIKES DAHYUN"

"I can't believe Sana has an annoying friend like you"

"Thank you for saying that I'm pretty"

"I'll end the call"

"Turn on the loud speaker"

"I won't"

"Get well soon, Sana. I hope you're enjoying your time hugging Tzuyu's abs"

"What the hell?"

"Tell Sana we will play ML. I need to forget about Momo, okay?"

"Whatever"

"Don't forget to chat your girlfriend that you're hugging your wife right now. Uwu"

"Fuck"

"Fuck has four letters and so is Sana. Bye"

Call disconnected.