[111] Narrative³⁶ explicit

WARNING
Matured Sexual Content

Tzuyu leaned his forehead on the front seat because he couldn't take it any longer. Since Sana dared him not to lean on her inside the plane, he didn't bother her at all.

"I'm not serious about the dare, Tzuyu" She said while caressing his back. "Come here, babyboy" she whispered. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to move and lay down on her lap.

"Don't bury your head way too hard, I'm sensitive down there" she whispered while combing his hair using her fingers.

"Sorry. Can we just ride a ship back to Seoul?" He said and she chuckled on his suggestion because that'll take for too long to travel.

"Relax, okay? You're not going to die here. You better close your eyes and sleep" she said, trying to make him calm. They then held each other's hands and eventually fell asleep.

After their four hours travel to Greece, they safely landed at Thessaloniki, Macedonia International Airport.

The couple sat on the bench for awhile because Tzuyu is feeling dizzy. Sana told him to drink water first but he only showed his duck lips.

"What?" Sana asked and Tzuyu pointed his lips. She then granted his request and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm fine now. Let's go" he grabbed her hand tightly while following the people who are helping them with their luggages.

They arrived at Santorini Greece in a few minutes and they still need to walk upstairs to check in to their hotel suite.

"You can walk?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk on his face that made the latter glare at him.

"I'll carry you" he bent down and let Sana hop on his back. He continued walking while giving Sana a piggy-back ride until they reach the front desk of the hotel.

Tzuyu slowly put her wife down before he approached the person standing at the front desk. The employees warmly greeted the couple upon checking in.

"Can we have a photo with you guys?" The girl said and Tzuyu tilted his head to Sana.

"We're not celebrities" Tzuyu said but Sana retorted and told them that it's fine.

"We admire your family so much. Welcome to Greece Mr. and Mrs. Chou, I hope you guys will enjoy your stay" One of the employee uttered. Sana thanked them before they walk away to go their hotel suite.

"Ah finally, I can rest" Tzuyu jumped and comfortably lay down on the bed

"Tzuyu, let's swim later" she said but her husband shook his head.

"Have you seen the indoor cave pool? Is not that deep. You can walk out there, you're so tall" she said as she roams around the place. She took pictures and sent it to her friends before sitting on their bed.

Tzuyu is now resting while closing his eyes and Sana leaned on his chest. He pretended that he's now sleeping and he felt Sana's lips touches his. Sana was about to lay down beside him but Tzuyu cupped her face and continued to kiss her. They couldn't resist each other lips as their kisses soon turned into a hot and passionate one. He then pulled her closer, not wanting any gap between them.

They gasp for air as soon as their lips parted and snuggled on each other's arm. She nestled her nose into his neck and nuzzled against it.

"Are you stabbing my neck with your nose?" He asked and both of them laughed.

"Let's swim later please" She said with cute little voice that made him agree to swim with her. "Yey" Sana rejoiced.

The two of them fell asleep due to tiredness after a long hours of travel. They slept for a long time and they only woke up when Tzuyu's phone rang. He stood up to check his phone only to find his little sister calling him. He quickly turned it off because he knows how talkative she is and she will surely just ask about his relationship with Sana.

"Are you hungry?" Tzuyu asked. He stared at his beautiful wife intently because she looks hella attractive even though she just woke up.

"Hmm" she hummed and nodded her head. Tzuyu then called for a room service to deliver some food for the two of them. They happily ate it before they decided to go to the cave pool area, a private pool connected to their hotel suite.

"Is it cold?" Tzuyu asked when Sana jumped in first.

"Nah" she replied as she starts to swim "Come here" she dived in and Tzuyu just watched her.

"Where did you learn that?" He curiously asked as he sat on the edge of the pool.

"I don't know. I can't remember" Sana mumbled as she splashes water on his direction.

"Come here yoyo dada" she uttered as she starts to strip in the middle of the pool. "Come here Daddy~" she cooed while licking her lips.

"I dare you to fuck me hard, Tzuyu" she said with an alluring voice. She swam closer to him and smiled flirtatiously when she saw a huge boner on his trousers.

Sana held the clothed shaft which made Tzuyu breathe heavily. "You're a bad girl" he whispered and Sana pulled down his pants. Tzuyu took off his shirt and underwear, letting Sana do her work.

Sana gulped at the sight of Tzuyu's dick standing up with pride. The throbbing head oozing with precum as she strokes it slowly. Tzuyu's faint groans really turned her on.

She groped it with her hands and her tongue found its way on the hard shaft. She licks the tip like like an icecream, making his grip tightened around the back of her head when she started to suck the half of it with her warm mouth.

"Shit, you're doing great babygirl" he complimented. She bobs her head while her hands are running up and down, making him feel so good. Manly moans could be heard escaping from his mouth as she engulfed his whole inside her mouth. Tzuyu slowly pushed himself deeper that it reached her throat. She almost choke because of his size and she couldn't help but moan against her dick. Few moments later, Tzuyu filled her mouth with his cum and she swallowed it wholly.

He joined Sana on the pool and they kiss each other hungrily, almost as if they've starved themselves for a long time. They couldn't straight anymore and their minds were clouded by love, lust, and passion.

"Let's go to bed, babygirl"