[92] Narrative²⁸

"Are you guys done talking?" Tzuyu asked and Sana ignored him because he told her not to talk to him.

"I'm talking to you, Sana" he said but she acted like she didn't hear anything from him.

"You should eat your dinner now, Sana" Jun said

"You should go" Tzuyu firmly said that made the other guy smile widely.

"Bye Sana. See you again soon" Jun said while waving his and Sana did the same thing.

Sana saw Tzuyu eyeing Jun while he's walking away. She doesn't know if she'll laugh or what because he looks so pissed. She started walking without talking to him and he just followed her from behind.

"Where do you want to eat dinner, Sana?" He asked but Sana is giving him a cold shoulders. She didn't say anything until they reached the restaurant downstairs.

Sana placed her order and Tzuyu got no other choice but do the same thing. They then sat silently while waiting for their food to be serve.

The two remained silent and frozen as they stare at each other's eyes. Both of them wanted to ask and talk about a lot of things but they're completely loss for words at the same time. They are busy staring at each other as if no one is surrounding them. They're so quiet, but strangely, they felt so comfortable doing it.

Sana broke their staring moment because she doesn't want to get lost in his eyes and believe that they still have a chance to fix their relationship.

Tzuyu kept his eyes on her until their food served on the table. They started eating their dinner and Sana suddenly chokes causing for Tzuyu to worry. He immediately stood up to give her water and rub her back but it turned out that she's only fooling around.

"It's not funny" Tzuyu said that made her laugh.

"Your reaction is funny, though" she said as she continues to laugh at him. She only stopped when she noticed a bruise on his right hand.

"What happened to your hand?" Sana asked and he quickly covered his hand using his left palm. He just punched a wall out of frustration awhile ago.

"It's just a bruise. Nothing serious" he replied. Sana then held his hand to check it again.

"It's swelling. I should compress an ice. Does it hurt?" She asked and Tzuyu can clearly hear the sincerity of her voice every time she speaks softly.

"It doesn't hurt" he replied for her to stop worrying about a slight bruise on his hand.

"Okay" She uttered. "I'm done eating. I'll go to our room now" she said and Tzuyu responded by nodding his head.

Sana went to their suite to take a bath once again and do her usual routine at night. Since she didn't her hair blower, she decided to stay at the balcony and wait for her hair to dry. She looks up and saw the stars once again. She plugged in her earphones and played a song entitled Rewrite The Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya.

Just by hearing the song while staring at the stars makes her really emotional.

"This song represents us" she said and tears started falling from her eyes. So many good memories to remember and she can't help but cry at that thought.

Tzuyu finally went to their room after staying at the restaurant for a long time. He thought Sana wasn't there that's why he walks to the balcony to get some fresh air.

He then heard someone sobbing at the corner causing for him to walk back a little. Sana is busy wiping her tears that's why she didn't notice him.

He doesn't know what to feel seeing her like that. He's mind filled with confused thoughts and he doesn't want to see her crying like that. He was about to walk towards her but Sana stood up from her chair and saw him standing there. Sana only looked at him for a second and proceeded to the bedroom immediately. She laid down and covered her face using the pillow. There, she continued crying silently. She doesn't want to act so weak and vulnerable but she can't control her emotions and all she can do right now is cry.

Tzuyu's phone rings because Mina finally woke up. It's now morning in Korea and she decided to call Tzuyu because she missed a lot of calls from him.

Tzuyu just looked at his phone, doubting if he should accept the call or not. In the end, he decided not to answer it. He switched off his phone and put it on the small table. He sat on the bed and stared at Sana's back. She's obviously crying silently over her pillow.

She cried even harder when she felt an arm wraps around her waist, firmly hugging her from behind. He didn't say anything but the warm feeling makes her calm.

"Why are you doing this to me, Tzuyu?" Sana asked when she finally have the strength to speak.

"I don't know" he replied. "Just let me do this please"