[43] Narrative¹³

"It's boring if we're going to separate our group like this. Call your wife and her friends" Momo exclaimed because the three girls are busy playing at the pool.

"Let them be" Tzuyu said but Momo stood up and started shouting their names causing for them to walks towards their direction.

"You should swim too, Momo" Nayeon said while smiling brightly at Momo.

"Later when I'm drunk" Momo replied.

"I'm glad the kids went home early. We can finally drink" Dahyun said as and opened the bottle of alcohol. She started mixing other liquids like a pro barista. Momo just stared at him in awe because she finds him really charismatic while doing that.

"Who'll drink first?" Dahyun asked and Momo quickly raised her hand. She drank a full shot of that alcohol and complimented Dahyun with his mixture.

"It's boring if we're just going to drink and eat. Let's play a game" Momo said and she walks away to get something inside the house.

"I don't like to play truth or dare" Sana said and Jihyo also agreed with her.

"Did you bring a towel?" Tzuyu suddenly asked and all of them looked at him because he didn't mention any name.

"Who are you talking with?" Sana asked

"It's you, obviously" Tzuyu boldly replied. He's been looking at her the moment she walks closer to their place.

"Oh shit. I forgot to bring one. Can I borrow your towel, Dahyun?" Sana asked but Tzuyu immediately threw his towel towards her.

"Wow. So nice of you" Sana mocked.

Momo came back with a lie detector toy and she happily put it in the middle of of their table.

"What was that for?" Tzuyu asked and Momo ate some snacks first before she started speaking.

"This is a lie detector. If you lie, you'll be grounded by this thing" Momo said as she fixed her hand on the item.

"Let's play a game. If this thing grounds you, you'll drink a full shot" Momo explained

"Plus dare. I want a dare too" Nayeon said and some of them doesn't like their idea.

"I will just drink. I won't join that shitty game" Tzuyu said. Momo and Dahyun stared at each other and it looks like they're communicating through their eyes. They easily got each other's thought and forcefully grab Tzuyu's arm. They know that Tzuyu doesn't know how to swim that's why they're planning to push him on the pool if he doesn't agree.

"Hey, Stop!" Tzuyu shouted at them because they are forcing him to walk closer to the pool.

"You won't join?" Dahyun asked

"I'll join. Just stop" he exclaimed and the two freed him.

"Such a scaredy cat" Sana laughed along with her friends.

"Okay. We'll start with Tzuyu" Nayeon said and Tzuyu got no other choice but to put his his hand on the lie detector.

"Do you still love Sana?" Momo asked

"No" Tzuyu quickly answered and Momo pressed the button. All their eyes are focused on his hand and few seconds after that, Tzuyu pulled his hand away from the toy because he got grounded.

"Firstblood" Nayeon cheered as she shakes Sana's shoulder.

"This toy is the liar. I'm not lying" Tzuyu defensively said. Nayeon just gave her the glass of alcohol and he immediately drank a full shot. Tzuyu chose Jihyo to dare him that's why she's now thinking deeply.