[156]

Chou Tzuyu
•active now

Mina:
Hi Daddy

Mina:
I'm so happy to announce that our baby's gender is a boy

Mina:
I can't wait to see him

Mina:
We should have a baby shower. What do you think? Let's invite everyone

Mina:
I think we should celebrate it at your family's manor. Let's also announce that we're getting married soon

Mina:
Hey :(

Mina:
Talk to me. I miss you. It's been a week since the last time I saw you

You can't reply to this conversation. Learn more

———

Chou Tzuyu

My wife looks hotter than the sun

12.3k❤️😮•414 comments•3k shares

3k❤️😮•414 comments•3k shares

Comments
Most Relevant ˅

Im Nayeon
Calm your hormones down

Park Jihyo
Sana, I love your tanned skin sis

Hirai Momo
Why is she naked on the beach?

Chou Tzuyu
It's a private beach

Chou Minju
My eyes 🙈

———

"Tzuyu, I want sex on the beach" Sana suddenly said as she flips around and faces Tzuyu.

"What?" Tzuyu reacted as he looks around the place. Sana then stared at him because he's checking if there are employees walking on their direction.

"I know no one is allowed to enter here at this moment except for us but are you really serious you want to do it here?" Tzuyu asked.

"What are you saying?" Sana let out a cute laugh "Can you get me a drink? That Sex on the beach cocktail?" Sana said that made Tzuyu glare at her. He really thought Sana wanted to make love.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She smiled widely because she knows what he's up to.

"I was ready for it" Tzuyu said as he stood up and shakes off the sand on his shorts.

"You're ready for what?" Sana teased him.

"Nothing. Wear your robe. I'll get your cocktail" he said before he walks away and went to the other side of the beach to get his wife's request.

The sun is shining so bright and Sana is enjoying every second of it. Sana didn't wear her robe at all. She closes her eyes and let her skin be exposed to sunlight.

Few minutes later, Tzuyu came back with a glass of Sex on the beach cocktail. He carefully handed it to Sana and the latter sips it right away.

"Do you wanna taste it?" Sana asked. Tzuyu was about to get the glass from her hand but Sana spilled the remaining liquid on her upper body.

"Oops" She naughtily said. Tzuyu's eyes widened and his entire face turned red.

"Just say you really want to have sex with me on the beach" He said as he leans closer to her.

"Yes, honey. Fuck me in front of the sea" Sana said and with that, Tzuyu hovered on top of her and they started kissing each other hungrily, almost as if they've starved themselves.

Sana felt Tzuyu's hand glide smoothly across her body, and a moan escaped from her lips. His kisses went down to her neck, sending ripples of pleasure as he starts to massage Sana's womanhood with his huge hand. Sana gracefully widened her legs for him to have more access. Tzuyu then fucks her with his three fingers with divine.

"Ohh yes... daddy... more" Sana moaned out loud. When he was done pleasuring her with fingers, he let his beast sprang free out of his shorts.

Tzuyu lock eyes with her and the connection intensifies between them before he shoved his manhood inside of her. Tzuyu slammed his dick way too hard causing for Sana to moan sinfully. The way he yanks on her with a great amount of pressure makes her body shiver delightfully. Her pussy is clamping down on his dick as it convulses in pleasure. They were so enamored with each other that they couldn't even stop what they are doing on the beach.

"Yes daddy, ugh fuck yes!" Sana yelled as she cums. Tzuyu thrusts rapidly and continues to kiss Sana's lips. He groaned as he reached his high and sated his seed inside of her womb. Sana feels ecstatic with all his cum flowing into her.

"Do you want more Sex on the beach cocktail, Mrs. Chou?"

"I want more sex on the beach with your cock tail" Sana playfully replied.