[168] Narrative⁵⁰

Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, and others are waiting inside the van because there's a lot of vehicle coming out of Minatozaki's mansion.

"Chaeyoung" Nayeon called but the latter is busy staring at his photo phone.

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon called him again and she finally got his attention.

"Let's go"

"What are we going to do?" Chaeyoung cluelessly asked. He's busy talking to Mina and he didn't hear what they said awhile ago. Nayeon frowned at him.

"Are you freaking serious you didn't hear me talking the whole time?"

"No, sorry" Chaeyoung replied.

"We will leave all our vehicles here because we can't park in front of their place. When we get a chance to save Sana, we will run back here"

"Are you serious you will let the pregnant woman run?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Pregnant people can run" Jihyo laughed.

"Alright. So what's the plan?"

"Chaeyoung, are you alright? We already discussed the plan on the group chat." Momo snapped.

"Sorry. I'm just not in the mood today. Let's go then." Chaeyoung said and Dahyun tapped his shoulders.

"What happened, bro?" Dahyun silently asked but Chaeyoung refused to answer his question.

All of them gathered in a place where no one can see them. Only Nayeon and Jihyo will enter the house because Sana's parents allowed them to visit Sana. Jihyo is wearing a thick hoody and a facemask, acting like she got colds. She brought an extra facemask to let Sana wear it. She will exchange outfits with Sana later.

"When the guards will notice us, that's time you fight back, okay?" Jihyo told them.

"Okay, boss." Everyone replied. They called Mingyu, Seungcheol, and their other old schoolmates to help incase of trouble.

"Momo, don't scream." Nayeon said that made Momo roll her eyes.

"Just go." Momo gestured them to go away.

"Wish us luck" Jihyo said as they start to walk inside Minatozaki's territory. When they finally entered their gate, the guards checked their faces and questioned them first before letting them enter house. They're really strict as if they are some kind of thief.

"Too many guards." Nayeon worriedly whispered.

"Don't state the obvious" Jihyo whispered back.

Two maids greeted them. Their house seemed so quiet and it makes them feel more nervous.

"This way, Ma'am" the maid gestured even though they already know where Sana's room is.

They are wondering why Sana's parents aren't around. This is an advantage for them if it's true that they left the house today.

The maid opened the door for them and let them go to her room. They noticed Sana's empty bed that's why they called her name.

"Where are you?"

"Bathroom." Sana replied. The two immediately walks towards Sana and saw her vomiting.

"Are you okay?"