[103] Narrative³²

"You're not going to pick up your phone?" Chaeyoung asked while looking at the girl infront of her who looks mad and frustrated at the same time.

"Leave me alone. I don't need you" Mina shouted at him before she walks away. She went inside the house that's why Chaeyoung decided to pick up Mina's phone from the ground. The screen cracked because she threw it way too hard but he can clearly see her wallpaper. Just a photo of her resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Since the Japanese girl doesn't have a passcode on her phone, he easily opened it and the call log only consists of one person and that's Tzuyu. He checks the latest phone call and it lasted for almost thirty minutes. He's now wondering why Mina is acting that way when they've talk for a long time.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to invade her privacy but he ended up reading her messages to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu didn't even dare to read her messages" he whispered while he's scrolling. He then turned it off when he read a conversation of them being sweet to each other. He followed her inside the house and saw her lying on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"Your phone is broken" he uttered but didn't get any response from Mina. He put it on the small table as he sat at the edge of the couch.

"I'm leaving tomorrow"

"I don't care. Why don't you just leave now?" Mina answered rudely. Chaeyoung studied her, his eyes running up and down, checking her out.

"You don't look fine. What did you talk about with Tzuyu?" He asked causing for the latter to sit and glare at him.

"Leave" she said and pointed out the door.

"I should call Jeongyeon hyung since you're more comfortable with him" Chaeyoung sighed deeply as he caress Mina's hair. "Take care of yourself, okay?" he added before he walks out from the house.

****

Sana, Tzuyu, Hansol, and Eli sat on the benches after visiting and strolling a lot of tourists destination in Paris. The tour guides finally got the chance to tour the couple around the place.

"You haven't take a picture yet. Do you want to take a picture?" Hansol asked the married couple. He fixed his DSLR camera and focused it on them but the two covered their faces.

"We're fine" Sana said and Hansol just shrugged his shoulders before sitting down once again.

"The street band looks cool" Tzuyu complimented while staring at the band performing at the side of the street.

"Who wants to sing with us? Anyone?" The singer asked while pointing his microphone from the people around him but no one wants to volunteer.

Hansol immediately raised Tzuyu's arm causing for the singer to walk closer to their direction.

"What's your name sir?" The guy asked but Tzuyu refused to answer his question. Sana hummed and glared at him because he's acting so rude infront of the musician.

"My name is Tzuyu" he immediately answered after Sana reacted about his actions.

"I don't want to sing" he whispered to his wife but she ended up pushing him.

"Go Sir Tzuyu" Hansol and Eli shouted when Tzuyu is finally there with the band.

"So let's clap our hands for our handsome guest Tzuyu" the singer uttered and the crowd loudly clapped. Sana then smiled seeing how awkward Tzuyu was infront of everyone.

"Since we're here in Paris, let's sing Paris In The Rain by Lauv. Do you know it sir?" The vocalist asked and Tzuyu just nodded his head. The latter asked his bandmates to play the music. The vocalist started singing and he noticed Hansol and Eli pointing Sana's direction causing for him to walk closer to them.

"Sir Tzuyu's wife" Eli uttered and the guy asked her to walk with him so she can be with Tzuyu.

"No, I'll watch him here" she said and the singer came back to his place and gave the microphone to Tzuyu.

"I look at you now and I want this forever
I might not deserve it but there's nothing better
Don't know how I ever did it all without you
My heart is about to, about to jump out of my chest"

Their eyes met when Tzuyu is singing his lines. Sana's heart skipped a beat and the world seemed lost for a second.

"Feelings they come and they go, that they do
Feelings they come and they go, not with you
The late nights
And the street lights
And the people
Look at me girl
And the whole world could stop"

The intensity of Tzuyu's smile made her heart flutter. She doesn't know what to do or what to react because she can feel her cheeks burning at the moment.

"Anywhere with you feels right
Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
Paris in the rain
We don't need a fancy town
Or bottles that we can't pronounce
'Cause anywhere, babe
Is like Paris in the rain
When I'm with you ooh ooh
Paris in the rain
Paris in the rain"

He finished the song and bowed at the people around him. "Sorry, my voice is not that good" he said but the crowd clapped and cheered for him. The band gave him an Eiffel Tower keychain as a gift for singing with them.

"You did well" Sana mumbled as soon as he sat next to her.

"Thanks" Tzuyu awkwardly replied while scratching his nape.

"Wait.. I'm hungry. Eli, let's buy some foods. Excuse us for awhile" Hansol said and the two quickly left them behind.

Both of them remained quiet after that while listening to the song being played by the band.

"D-Do you want to take a photo there?" Tzuyu asked. It seems like he keeps on stuttering with his words. He pointed out a place where a lot of people are gathered to take a photo.

"No need" Sana replied because she doesn't want to bother him.

"Can we take a picture together?" Tzuyu said and she didn't really expect that sentence from him.

"Is it okay to take a picture with you?" Sana asked because she's thinking about his girlfriend again. "Ah, I almost forgot that our parents asked us to a upload a photo" Sana added and Tzuyu just stared at her.

"You told me we don't need to pretend because you want to have genuine moments with me, am I right?" He asked and Sana triumphantly nodded her head.

"Let's make it happen" he said seriously and intertwined their fingers. He became so quiet while looking at their hands interlocking together.

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart, Tzuyu" Sana apologized. Tzuyu can feel the sincerity in her voice even though she's not actually the reason why they broke up.

"I don't know, I might sound selfish about this but I want you to stay with me" she said and her tears are about to fall.

"But if you want to be with your girlfriend after this trip, it's okay with me if that's what makes you happy" she said as she slightly rubbed her eyes.

Tzuyu breathed heavily after thinking deeply about his decision.

"Don't cry. I'll make things right for you"