[165]

"Should we tell her?" Jihyo asked, hesitating to tell Sana the truth about Tzuyu.

"Nah. It's bad if we stress her. We'll tell her after we help her out" Nayeon responded.

They're now trying to talk to Sana using the insider's phone.

"Hello. Please make sure there's no other people looking or listening" Jihyo greeted.

"Don't worry, she's in her room" the maid assured. "Miss Sana, your friends are calling" they heard the insider said and passed the phone to Sana.

"Hello, Jihyo? Nayeon?" Sana's voice almost cracking up.

"Hi, Sana. How are you? Have you been taking care of yourself?"

"I feel awful and I miss you all." She said with a weak voice. "I miss Tzuyu so much. Can I talk to him, please?"

"Sorry, Sana. He's not here right now. It's just me and Nayeon"

"What happened to Tzuyu? He told me he's coming but it's been three weeks. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to him."

"Don't worry about him, okay? He'll be fine. All you have you to do is to think about yourself and your baby."

The other line turned silent for a moment and the only thing that they heard is Sana's sobs.

"Shhh, stop crying. We will try our best to help you" Nayeon said, cheering her up.

"Wait for us, Sana. We're still gathering some friends. We need more people"

"I hope none of you gets hurt. Please be careful, there's a lot of guards outside the house"

"That's why we need more people. Don't worry, tomorrow, you'll be with Tzuyu"

"So what's the plan?"

"Me and Jihyo will visit you. That's the plan" Nayeon said.

"How do we go out?"

"Just have faith" Jihyo stated.