[112] Narrative³⁷ explicit

WARNING
Matured Sexual Content

"What the fuck— ah ugh yes daddy more" Sana squealed loudly, shutting her eyes and enjoying his fingers wondering inside her core. He curled her three fingers causing for her to curse and moan sinfully. Tzuyu plunges in and out until she cums.

Tzuyu pulled his finger out, immediately putting her legs around his waist for a wide entrance before inserting his long hard shaft inside, making her moan more.

Tzuyu attacked her neck by leaving visible hickeys that will soon turn into purple. He pounded into her at a ruthless pace that made arch her back.

He then locked their lips together, savoring the flavor of each other's mouth. Their lips then moved in sync, bringing sweet bliss and unyielding pleasure.

Tzuyu rammed and buried his manhood so hard inside of Sana's glistening wet cunt. His intense movements made his wife moan non-stop. Sana gripped on his back tightly, leaving scratches and marks.

"Shit babygirl, your pussy feels so good" he whispered.

"Yes! Daddy ugh destroy me" Sana whimpered to her husband who had his dick buried deep within her tight core.

"Ah ah Tzuyu-ah, damn! I love you so much. I'm gonna cum again daddy" she growled. He thrusted even faster, making their sexes throb in delight.

"I love you too" he gave a one hard thrust and squirts all his cum inside Sana once again. He softly kissed his wife's swollen lips before laid down beside her.

"Are you okay, baby?" Tzuyu asked as he fondles Sana's face delicately, pressing his lips against her forehead.

"How can we stroll around?" She asked that made him laugh.

"Tell me if you need painkillers, okay?" He said gently. She nodded her head as she presses her lips on his cheek.

"Your tattoo really caught my attention. Is it your girlfriend's name?" She asked and Tzuyu showed her the tattoo on his back.

"My ex-girlfriend's name" he said and Sana just stared at the characters intently.

"Ah, your ex-girlfriend" she said because she thought he's talking about the girl whom she hates so much.

"She's my wife now" he said as he pets her head. "You can't read your name? It's says Minatozaki Sana" he said and her eyes twinkled.

"You really love me, don't you?" She asked and the two of them stared at each other's eyes.

"I really love you, Sana. I'm sorry if I didn't accept you right away. I had a hard time thinking if I should let you enter my life once again" he said as he squeezes her cheeks. "I want you to know that I don't regret choosing you, Sana" he genuinely said that made her cry.

"Why are you crying?" Tzuyu chuckled and gave her a warm embrace.

"Don't cry, shhh" he hushed and flooded her with soft kisses. She sobs on his shoulder and Tzuyu tried his best to calm her down.

"Hush now babygirl" he said, helping her wipe her tears away.

"I'm just really happy. I wish days like this could last forever" she mumbled and Tzuyu charmingly smiled at her.

"I love you and I will always love you, Sana. Remember that" He said as he pinches her nose.

"I love you too"

"We should sleep so we can gain strength for tomorrow" Tzuyu said because he really wants to enjoy the remaining days of their tour.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" Sana asked and he smirked.

"We can... " Tzuyu lowered down his hand and presses his palm on her center part.

"Ahh! how dare you?!" She shouted and punched his abs. She then stared at it and started to rub her palm against.

"Do you like it?" Tzuyu asked

"Now I know why Nayeon wants to touch it. You're so yummy daddy Tzuyu" she said and Tzuyu suddenly tickled her.

"Nahhh! Stop! Ahh hahaha Tzuyu" she keeps on laughing because her husband can't stop tickling her.

"Tzuyu-ah" she wraps her arms around his nape and Tzuyu finally stopped. Tzuyu's lips quickly landed on hers and when they pulled away, they stared at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Can you sing a song for me?" Sana asked.

"What song do you want?" Tzuyu quickly accepted her request.

"Anything that you want to sing for me"

"It's just you and me
With the world beneath our feet
We can see for miles up here
We can go wild up here
It's just me and you
Now we're taking in the view
We can spend the rest of our days
Way up here, just me and you" 🎶 
—Me and You by HONNE

"Your voice is so handsome just like you" Sana complimented after he sang the chorus.

"Haha, thank you. Goodnight Mrs. Chou"

"Goodnight love"