[95] Narrative²⁹

When Tzuyu woke up in the morning, he woke up in an empty bed. Sana wasn't next to him that's why he immediately stood up to find her. He turned on his phone to call but she wasn't answering it. He went at the rooftop because he might see her there with that guy named Jun and he was right all along. They're talking and the tall guy is holding his phone. Sana then dive underwater and it seems like Jun is timing how much time she stayed there.

"Forty six seconds. I still won" he rejoiced out loud and his phone started ringing causing for him to move away from the pool. He came back after a few minutes and said "You owe me a coffee" to Sana. The latter just nodded her head and swam back in the middle to float.

She's relaxing with her eyes closed and Tzuyu sat at the side of the pool to watch her. He looked around from side to side and saw two guys checking her out. Tzuyu just glared at them and felt the urge to walk into the water. After a few minutes of watching Sana, he decided to walk closer to her so he can ask her to eat breakfast with him.

"Sana" she was startled when someone touched her right leg causing for her to move. She accidentally kicked Tzuyu's crotch that made the latter groan in pain. He keeps on cursing non-stop while walking at the edge of the pool and Sana just followed him.

"Why do you need to kick? Fuck" he shouted.

"It's your fault, you startled the hell out of me because I thought a random guy touched me!" She shouted back. "Does it hurt so bad?" She worriedly asked because he's still whimpering.

"Sorry" Sana apologized "Don't worry, you're not going to die. I didn't kick you hard. It was just an accident" she said as she splashes water on his face. Tzuyu did the same thing that's why Sana moved away from him.

"You can't catch me, scaredy cat" Sana teased him because he's only walking while she's swimming.

When Tzuyu couldn't reach the height of the water anymore, he stopped and glared at Sana. The latter started laughing at him because he looks like a kid. Sana swam closer to him and pulled him to a part that he can't reach.

"No... no no what the hell are you doing?" he curses a lot because he's really afraid to get drown in the water.

"You just need to relax and hold on to me" Sana said softly but Tzuyu is gripping on to her tightly and she's having a hard time to move.

"Argh.. you're heavy" She complained.

"Take me back there" Tzuyu worriedly said and Sana can't help but laugh once again. Their faces are inches apart and Sana kissed his lips before drowning him down for a few seconds.

He panicked that's why Sana decided to take him back where he was standing awhile ago. He keeps on jumping with tilted head because his ear got filled with water.

"You should learn how to swim. You have too many phobias" Sana said as she caress his head.

"You look like in the good mood today" Tzuyu said. Maybe she's happy because of Jun's presence awhile ago, he thought to himself.

"Are you going to ignore the fact that I kissed you?" She asked that made him look away. Sana moved to face him and their eyes met once again.

"Forget that I cried last night. I looked so ugly"

"Who said that you cried last night?" Tzuyu asked that made her smile.

"Good dog" Sana clapped her hand. "I'm going to take a bath first" Sana said and left him at the pool. She puts her bathrobe on before she went down to their room. Tzuyu followed her right away and when he opened the door, he saw Sana stripping her rash guard. He then pretends that he's rubbing his eyes to block the sight. He blew some air and fanned himself when Sana finally went inside the bathroom.

He decided to turn on his cellphone to distract himself from thinking about what he saw. He then reads all the messages of Mina apologizing for not answering his calls and messages. He deleted all of it and totally ignored her. He doesn't know why he's acting that way because he's not like that before.

After thirty minutes, Sana is still in the bathroom. He feels really cold because he removed his wet top that's why he decided to knock on the bathroom's door.

"Are you done taking a bath?" Tzuyu asked but Sana can't hear him because she's having a mini concert inside the bathroom.

"dalkomhan chokollit aiseukeurimcheoreom nogabeorineun jigeum nae gibun so lovely"

His eyebrows furrowed upon hearing her voice. She keeps on singing until she finished the entire song. Few minutes later, she's finally done after staying there for a long time. She's only wearing her bathrobe as she opened the door. She then saw Tzuyu standing while crossing his arms.

"Seriously?" Tzuyu asked and Sana blushed when she saw his toned muscles and abs again.

"Take a bath now, Tzuyu" She stood behind him and pulled him inside the bathroom.

"Why are your ears so red?" Sana asked as she reached for his yoda ears

"I'm going to take a bath now. Go and wear your clothes" he said as he slowly pushes her away from him.

"You look cute" Sana said

"Do I look cute to you?" He said with his deep voice causing for her to go outside. Tzuyu then closed the door and immediately locked it.

Sana wore her clothes and put some make up on because her face looks bloated and her eyes are swollen. While applying make up, she saw Tzuyu sneaking for his clothes and ran back to the bathroom to wear it. When he's done, he sat beside Sana to fix his hair infront of the mirror.

"What are your plans today?" Sana asked while staring at his reflection.

"Enjoy the day with you" Tzuyu replied.

"Really?" Sana's face brightened up.

"Yeah. That's what you want, right? Enjoy the day without thinking about what happened in the past" He said that made her smile.

"Are you sure about that? Don't tell me you're only doing this because you saw me crying last night" she said and now both of them are looking at each other's reflection.

"I miss you" he mouthed.

"What?" Sana asked.

"I said let's go" he replied.