[35] Narrative¹¹ explicit

WARNING
Matured Sexual Content

"Are you going out?" Sana asked when she saw Tzuyu's outfit tonight. He's leaving so he can spend some time with Mina.

"Please comeback immediately. I'm afraid to stay in the house alone at night" she said but Tzuyu continued to fix his hair infront of the mirror that's why Sana just laid down on bed. She keeps on scrolling her newsfeed on her social media account and she suddenly fell asleep while using her phone.

Tzuyu noticed that she's still wearing her glasses that's why he removed it right away. He also applied some ointment on the swelling area of Sana's hand before he covered her with a blanket.

He waited until the time hits 9:30 PM. He was about to leave the house but Sana woke up and Tzuyu heard her shouting for help. Tzuyu immediately ran towards her and found out that she had a nightmare about the fire because she keeps on mumbling the word burn.

"S-Someone burned the h-house while I'm sleeping" she stuttered with her words because she's too afraid about what she saw in her dream.

"It wasn't real. Will you please stop crying?" Tzuyu said and she's still trembling causing for Tzuyu to get her some water.

"Drink" he said and handed her the glass of water but she didn't accept it.

"Tzuyu" she said and opened her arms widely.

"What?" He asked. Sana stayed on the same position and Tzuyu knows what she wants. He sat on the bed as he leaned closer to her so the latter can hug him.

"I'm leaving. Better turn on the lights while you're sleeping" he whispered and Sana just hugged him tightly.

"Sana" he mumbled as he glances at her. Their eyes instantly met but they immediately look away.

"I need to go" He said causing for Sana to break the hug.

"It's safe here. There are a lot of securities guarding the village. No one will burn the house except for you" Tzuyu said

"But what if there's a ghost walking around?" She suddenly asked and Tzuyu just sighed at her question.

"Tzu, I'm scared. Can you drop me at Nayeon or Jihyo's house?"

"No" Tzuyu replied

"Go home, then. I'll wait for you"

"You don't need to wait for me. I gotta go now" he said and left Sana alone in the house. Sana got no other choice but turn on all the lights because she's afraid that a ghost might pop out somewhere.

She locked the door of the bedroom and removed her clothes before she laid down on bed. She stared at the ceiling and her cheeks reddened upon remembering their first night together.

"Just say you will sleep here because you will help Minju with her projects" Tzuyu said, helping Sana what to say to her parents so they'll allow her to stay in their house.

"You should call them" Sana said but Tzuyu shook his head and grabbed Minju's arm.

"Talk to Sana's parents. Tell them you need someone to help you in your projects" he said and Minju just agreed to do it because they always use her as an excuse so they can spend time together.

"Hello Uncle Kai, this is Minju"

"Hello Minju" Sana's dad responded