[87] Narrative²⁵

"The place looks ethereal" Jihyo said while Sana is busy walking around to show them the view.

"The three of us should visit here again. I love the foods here" Sana said and she saw Nayeon grinned on the screen.

"What kind of foods, Sana-yah?"

"I don't know. It's a food that I can eat"

"Wow. That sounds so yummy"  Nayeon said and Jihyo ended the video call because her internet connection is so slow.

"Where's Tzuyu? I want to see him" Nayeon said and Sana just rolled her eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? Hahahaha. I hate you sis"

"He's out there, talking to his girlash" She said and Nayeon screamed when she saw Tzuyu behind Sana.

"Let's go, Sana. The tour guides are waiting for us"

"Hi Daddy Tzu" Nayeon greeted. "How's your honeymoon with your sexy wife?"

"Shut up, Mona Lisa" Tzuyu said and Sana ended up laughing at Nayeon.

"Why are you calling me Mona Lisa? Give the phone to Tzuyu, Sana" Nayeon said and Tzuyu grabbed the phone from Sana's hands.

"She called you Mona Lisa because you don't have eyebrows" Tzuyu honestly said that made Nayeon glare on the screen.

"How dare you say that to me, Mrs. Chou Sana?!" She shouted out loud and Tzuyu just ended the video call.

"Let's go" Tzuyu said as he handed her phone back.

"I really don't get your attitude, Tzuyu" Sana said while they're walking to the parking lot.

"Same goes to you" he said that made the latter tilt her head.

"There's nothing wrong with me" Sana defensively said. She busy looking at him that's why she suddenly tripped down on the ground. She laughed at herself for being clumsy and she saw Tzuyu smiling slightly while looking at her.

"You're not going to help me?"

"You're strong independent woman, right?" Tzuyu uttered because he heard what she said the other day when she was carrying her luggages downstairs.

"Whatever" she stood up and shook off the dirt on her outfit. After doing that, Tzuyu grabs her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"What are you doing?" Sana asked as they continue to walk.

"I'm holding your hand so you won't trip down again" he said with a blank face.

"Are you going to hold my hand for a long time so I won't trip down forever?" She asked but Tzuyu just ignored her once again.

"I don't get your attitude towards me. Sometimes you're sweet, sometimes you're rude, sometimes you're snobber, sometimes you're acting like you're in love with me" she said and Tzuyu wants to cover his ears because she keeps on talking.

"Will you shut your mouth? You're really noisy" he said that made her roll her eyes.

"I will shut my mouth if you kiss me" she said as she smiles at him brightly. "Just kidding. Tzuyu, the view looks beautiful. Take a picture of me" she said as she gives her phone to him. She poses around when Tzuyu started clicking her phone.

"Done. Here's your phone" he said and Sana immediately grabbed her phone from Tzuyu. She's really excited to see the shots so she can upload it on Facebook.

She checked the photos but she can't find a proper picture from that view. Only the photos of her face that was super zoomed in.

"Wow Tzuyu. Just wow" she reacted.

"I know" he replied while standing there with his hands on his pocket.

"And you changed my wallpaper too" she said while looking at her phone intently.

"You look handsome here" she said. Tzuyu changed her lockscreen and wallpaper with his picture.

"I'm always handsome"

"Yikes. Nayeon boy version"

"I have eyebrows" he said that made her laugh. Tzuyu just stared at her, he can't deny the fact that his ex girlfriend looks beautiful especially when she's smiling and laughing like this.

"Tzuyu!" He was startled when Sana shouted at him.

"The tour guides are waiting for us" she said and the wind playfully messed with her hair, blocking her sight with a few hair strands on her face. Tzuyu held her chin to fix her hair, making Sana's heartbeat beats like a drum.

"Why are you so ugly?" He asked and he received a punch on his stomach from Sana.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard" she said as she walks away from him with furrowed eyebrows. He just laughed silently while following her.

"Watch your steps, strong independent woman" he said and Sana raised her right hand to show her middle finger. Tzuyu walked as fast as he could to lift down her hand.

"That's bad" he mumbled

"Who cares?" She asked while stepping inside the vehicle. She sat at the back with her arms crossed and an annoyed face.

"Are you acting like that because I called you ugly?" He asked.

"Tell the driver to drop me at the hotel. You can hang out with them afterwards"

"No. You should come with me"

"We don't have a rule like that" she exclaimed

"It's an order" he said as he sat beside her.

"Tsk. I'm not in the mood to tour around right now"

"Let's just eat with the tour guides, then" he said and Sana agreed with him because she's now hungry.

****

Mina threw the glass that she's holding because she's freaking annoyed with Tzuyu's last message awhile ago. She really didn't expect that kind of message because Tzuyu usually explain himself about what happened but now he ended the conversation right away.

"You should rest now, Mina" Chaeyoung said that made Mina glare at him.

"How can I fucking rest when he's acting like that? He's cheating on me" she shouted and Chaeyoung just tapped her shoulder.

"Just accept the accept the fact that they truly love each other" he said

"Fuck you. I hate you" she exclaimed and Chaeyoung suddenly held her face.

"Stop pushing yourself to Tzuyu, Mina" he said and Mina leaned in to kiss him. He really didn't expect that to happen that's why he moved his face away.

"Chaeyoung-ah, please" she cooed

"This is totally wrong, Mina"

"If he's doing it with Sana, and then we're fair. Just do it" she said and now he can't control himself anymore. He started kissing Mina once again until he ended up on top of her until they were naked.