[54] Narrative¹⁶

"I don't want you to leave" Mina said after Tzuyu wore all his clothes.

"You know that I need to go, right?" Tzuyu said while caressing Mina's thigh. Mina doesn't want to let him go and she just pulled him closer for a kiss in which Tzuyu quickly reciprocated. A long and passionate kiss which made Mina happy.

"I hope we can do this more often" Mina said and Tzuyu smiled at her.

"I hope so too, babe" Tzuyu said as he fixed his outfit.

"I gotta go. Wear your clothes now, okay? I love you"

"Yes, Daddy. I love you too" Mina replied and Tzuyu just pinched his girlfriend's nose.

He traveled back home and all the lights inside the house are still off. He thought Sana left the house already but he saw her sleeping at the living room. Tzuyu turned off the television and slowly wakes her up.

"It's already 6:10 PM, we need to go now" Tzuyu said but Sana is too lazy to stand up.

"Come on" Tzuyu held Sana's hands to help her stand up.

"Are you drunk?" Tzuyu asked

"Just tipsy"

"Why do you need to drink? You know we have a family gathering tonight" Tzuyu uttered and Sana just went upstairs to take a quick shower.

"We're late, Sana" Tzuyu said after he changed his clothes to a semi formal one.

"Go out" Sana pointed the door because she's only wearing a towel.

Tzuyu followed her right away and Sana wore her dress as fast as possible. She applied a light make up and curled her hair a little bit before she walks outside. Sana then caught Tzuyu staring at her.

"What are you looking for? Let's go, Tzu" Sana said and the two of them quickly stepped inside the car.

They're both quiet the whole time. Tzuyu just turned on the radio to lessen the awkward situation.

🎼Been two years, our memories are blurred
Hadn't heard your voice, no, not a word
But still they, they talk about the things we were
They talk about us
But I don't know the things that you have heard
She's dancing on your feet
With our song on repeat
She painted every role of us
She's taking off her clothes
In the bed you kept me warm
Heard she's everything I never was🎼

Tzuyu tilted his head only to find Sana sleeping. He parked the car just to fix Sana's seatbelt because she totally forgot to lock it.

They arrived at the restaurant at exactly 7:00 PM and everyone's waiting for them.

"I'm feeling dizzy" Sana said while they're walking inside the restaurant.

"You're totally drunk last night and you still drank a few bottles today. Are you insane?" Tzuyu asked and let Sana cling and lean on his arm.

Their parents were surprised upon seeing the two being sweet to each other. Their parents smiled at each other because they thought the two are getting along. The couple then greeted everyone at the table the moment they've reached their place.

"Hi oppa, Hi unnie" Minju greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"You look weird" Tzuyu said and Minju smiled even wider.

"I miss you, princess" Lianna said and gave her daughter a warm hug.

"Where have you been? I'm so hungry and grandma doesn't want me to eat awhile ago" Momo complained to Tzuyu.

"What's the occasion?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing. We just want to eat" Momo replied as she starts to devour the food.

Tzuyu sat beside Sana and the family started eating their dinner.

"Got any plans for honeymoon, my grandchildren?" Sana's grandma asked causing for Sana to choke.

"I'm sorry" Sana apologized in a quiet tone and quickly drank a water.

"They told me they will go to Paris next week" Yuan said.

"And also Greece" Kaito added.

"H-How did you know about that?" Tzuyu asked because his father tapped his shoulder.

"Sana told us about it" Sally said.

"That's good. I'm glad you two fell in love with each other. You look so cute and lovely together" Sana's grandma said. Their relatives doesn't even know that it was just an arranged marriage to begin with, only their parents.

"Thank you, granny" Sana thanked her grandma for saying that even though their feelings for each other is different.

"Did you plan that honeymoon thing?" Sana asked in a quiet tone and Tzuyu shook his head.

"Why would I plan a honeymoon with you? This is their plan" Tzuyu uttered.

"So we're going to Paris and Greece?" Sana asked in disbelief. 

"What do you think?" Tzuyu replied and Sana didn't bother to ask for more.

"Momo is also on the right age to marry someone. Do you have a boyfriend right now, honey?" Sally asked her niece.

"I'm broken-hearted, Auntie Sally" Momo replied causing for them to laugh.

The dinner went well and ofcourse, the family can't stop talking about having a grandchildren in the near future.

Sana and Tzuyu went back home and Sana remembered the rock-paper-scissor game to choose who sleeps on bed.

"Tzu, let's now play the rock-paper-scissor. I want to sleep now" Sana approached Tzuyu. The two played the game and Tzuyu won.

"Ha! Finally" Tzuyu rejoiced with a hand gesture. Sana rolled her eyes and quickly went to the room to change her clothes, take some pills, and brush her teeth. She laid down on the couch and fell asleep immediately while Tzuyu is still watching a basketball game at the television downstairs.

After watching the game, Tzuyu went inside the room and quickly jumped on bed. He laid down comfortably but when he saw Sana sleeping on the couch, he felt uneasy. He tried his best to sleep but he couldn't, thinking that Sana is sleeping on the couch right now.

Tzuyu woke her up and now Sana is complaining why he couldn't stop waking her up. It's like it's his job to wake her up.

"You sleep on the bed" Tzuyu helped her stand up once again. Sana just lazily walks to bed and laid on prone position.

"Sleep beside me, Tzu" she whispered

"What?" Tzuyu asked because he didn't hear it clearly.

"Goodnight" Sana uttered instead of repeating what she said.