[88] Narrative²⁶

I changed the format of the flashback because it looks weird in the middle. 😅

Note: I'll put the flashback part randomly.

Flashback

"Paps, are you okay?" Dahyun asked when he saw Tzuyu who looks so worried on the bench.

"I don't know why Sana is ignoring me. Can you I borrow your phone? I'll try to call her using your number" he said and Dahyun quickly gave his phone to Tzuyu. He tried calling his girlfriend a lot of times but she's still not responding.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. We're totally fine and she's suddenly like this" he said causing for Dahyun to tap his shoulder.

"Let's just wait for her on the gate, paps. Don't be sad" Dahyun said. The two of them decided to wait for Sana at the gate of the school.

Tzuyu immediately walked outside when he saw Sana stepping out of the car. He waited for the driver to leave before he approached Sana.

"Why are you not answering my calls?" Tzuyu immediately asked.

"Sorry. I forgot my phone" Sana said

"How about the other day? Why are you ignoring my calls and messages?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just hugged him tightly without saying anything.

"Tell me what's wrong, babygirl" he said while softly caressing her hair. He even kissed the side of her head a lot of times because he really misses her.

"Nothing's wrong, Tzuyu. I should go inside, I'm really late now" she said and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll walk you to your room"

"You don't have to do that. We don't need to argue about this, okay? You're also late now" she said as she caressed his face "I love you"

"I love you too" Tzuyu replied before he kissed her forehead.

Tzuyu just watched her back while walking away that's why Dahyun punched his shoulder.

"You're whipped"

"Something's not right"

"You're just paranoid, Tzuyu. Let's go to our class now" Dahyun pulled him to their classroom and he's still busy thinking deeply about Sana.

"If you think about it, something's really wrong, right? She's not like that to me, Dahyun. What did I do?"

"Paps, my mind is swirling because of you. You should listen to our prof, we need to pass the exam next week" Dahyun advised him to stop thinking about it but he ended up excusing himself to the professor because he's really worried about Sana.

He waited for Sana's class to finish but she wasn't there inside the classroom. He asked one of her classmates and they Sana didn't attend their class.

"Excuse me, have you seen Chaeyoung, Nayeon or Jihyo?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung's friend named Mina.

"Chaeyoung is with Sana while Nayeon and Jihyo are eating at the canteen"