[28] Narrative⁹

Momo is giggling quietly near Tzuyu and Sana's place because she's the one who put Tzuyu's hand around Sana's butt. She's now trying to move it more so Tzuyu will hold Sana tighter but then Tzuyu moved his own hands and Momo thought he's now awake that's why she ran upstairs. Tzuyu's still sleeping and he hugs Sana tightly like pillow. He tilted on the left side and Sana almost fell on the floor but Tzuyu's arms are still wrapped around her body as a support causing for her not to fall. Tzuyu even put his legs around Sana's and now their bodies are glued next to each other and their faces are inches apart.

Few minutes later, Sana felt a heavy weight around her body that wakes her up. She was shocked upon seeing Tzuyu's face up close but she couldn't move away from him.

"Oh my gosh" she whispered as she tries to lift up Tzuyu's right leg. Since their bodies are glued next to each other, Sana felt something poking her thigh.

"What was that? Tzuyu, let me go. I can't breathe" Sana shouted while pushing him because she's now sweating so hard. Tzuyu finally woke up in a span of seconds when she felt Sana's palm on his bare chest.

"What the heck?" Tzuyu was startled and quickly removed his arms around Sana which made the latter lose her balance and fall on the floor.

"What are you doing here? Are you taking advantage of me?" Tzuyu shouted causing for Sana to stand up and immediately reached the pillow to throw it on Tzuyu's face.

"In your face. I slept here first and you're the one who is hugging me tightly when I woke up" Sana shouted back and Tzuyu's phone started ringing. Mina is now calling him about the photo that she saw on Facebook.

"Hello baby. Good morning" Tzuyu greeted in a sweet gentle voice.

"Your boyfriend hugged m-" Tzuyu cut Sana's sentence by covering her mouth with his palm because he can't hear Mina's voice.

"I want you to explain that photo to me" Mina said but Tzuyu doesn't know anything about it.

"What are you talking about?" Tzuyu confusedly asked.

"And now you're lying that you don't know anything, Tzuyu" she said causing for him to walk away from so he can voice out what he wants to say.

"I'm hella confused, babe. Tell me what is it" He said and he heard Mina sighed deeply from the other line.

"Better check Momo's post on Facebook" she said and quickly ended the call. Tzuyu tilted his head and saw Momo waving her hand at the stairs.

Tzuyu opened his facebook account and saw Momo's post awhile ago. He checked the comment section and almost all of them are happy about the picture especially their parents.

"Why did you fucking post this on Facebook?" He asked and Momo just smiled widely.

"See. You're grabbing my butt. You're the one who is taking advantage of me" Sana exclaimed.

"You're the one who slept on top of me" Tzuyu fought back and now they can't stop bickering about it.

"Relax lovebirds. I'm going home so you guys can have some moments together. You can continue sleeping and cuddling on the couch" Momo said which made the two stop bickering.

"Shut up" the two shouted in unison which made Momo laugh hard because she finds them really cute.

"Bye. You're welcome" she tapped Sana and Tzuyu's shoulders first before she totally left the house.

"How can you explain that to your jealous girlfriend?" Sana laughed and Tzuyu messed his hair in frustration.

"I allowed you to sleep on bed because you're not feeling well and you still slept on the couch" he said while dialing Mina's number.

"Did you carry me?" Sana curiously asked

"Momo carried you" Tzuyu replied. Mina is completely ignoring his calls that's why he took a bath immediately so he can meet Mina on her place.

Tzuyu then went out of the bathroom half naked. He's rubbing his hair with a towel while dialing Mina's number again. Sana saw him topless and she can't help but stare at his abs. She still can't believe that the Tzuyu she used to know grew up like this.

"Tzuyu, I'm hungry" Sana said but Tzuyu ignored her.

"Whatever" Sana whispered as she connects her phone to the speaker.

"The Bluetooth device is connected successfully"

"Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored" Sana read the title that caught Tzuyu's attention.

"What?" He asked.

"By Ariana Grande" Sana said and started playing the song. She's bopping her head to the music while Tzuyu is busy calling Mina.

"Break up with your girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored" Sana's jamming into it and Tzuyu just shook his head and went to the room to get his shirt. He then left the house without saying goodbye.