[12] narrative⁵

Sana walked outside to check Jihyo is really at their house. There she saw them singing while Tzuyu is playing guitar.

"Sana" Jihyo stopped singing and happily greeted Sana with a hug.

"I miss you. You didn't inform me that you're here" Sana said as she sits beside Jihyo.

"Tzuyu said you're sleeping" Jihyo said and Sana glared at her husband. He's topless and currently busy strumming the guitar.

"Can I go with you guys tomorrow? I heard Dahyun will serenade someone" Sana mumbled.

"No. You'll stay here" Tzuyu replied without looking at her. His voice sounds so different than his usual tone.

"I just want to watch Jihyo" Sana pouted. She really wants to watch them serenade someone.

"I said no" Tzuyu said and he suddenly stopped strumming. He placed the guitar on his side and taps Dahyun's shoulder.

"See you tomorrow" he said and quickly walks away. Sana just stared at his actions because he didn't even say goodbye to her friend Jihyo.

"Let's go, noona. I still need to drive you back home" Dahyun stood up to stretch his arms because he's now sleepy.

"Let's go out with Nayeon tomorrow if you have time, Jihyo" Sana said

"Sure"

"We gotta go now noona" Dahyun said and Sana nodded her head. She stayed at the door until they finally left the place.

Sana stayed at living room for awhile. She rested her head on the couch while looking at the ceiling. She wants to force her mind to remember a lot things but that's not good for her brain. It's been two years but she still can't recall some memories.

"Argh" she growled in frustration as she messed with her hair. Little did she know, Tzuyu is standing at the stairs while looking at her.

"Are you crazy?" He asked as he walks downstairs

"Maybe" Sana replied. She wants to ask why Tzuyu called her a cheater but she's afraid to do it.

"Let's make a list and we will sign it after that" Tzuyu said as he sats beside Sana with a paper and pen.

"Rules or what? What's the first one?" Sana asked

"We need to play rock-paper-scissors everyday. Who wins the game will sleep on the bed" Tzuyu said as he writes it down on the paper.

"Is that a rule? That's unfair. You're good at playing that" Sana complained. She erased the first rule but Tzuyu took the paper and pen away from her.

"You're not a gentleman. Let me sleep on the bed" she said but Tzuyu ignored her.

"Second rule, don't sleep naked" Tzuyu said

"Man, this torture" Sana said while looking at Tzuyu's penmanship.

"You can do it if you're the one sleeping on the bed. Third, you need to clean the house everyday"

"Man, don't start me with the household chores. I will surely break a lot of things in the house"

"Stop complaining. You're the wife here and you need to cook for your husband"

"The fuck is that? You know that I don't know how to cook"

The two continued to bicker until they finally set everything on the list.

"Sign this" Tzuyu said as he gives the pen to Sana.

"This is really unfair" Sana crossed her arms and let Tzuyu's hand with a pen hang in the air.

Tzuyu grabbed Sana's wrist and forced the latter's hand to sign the paper. Tzuyu considered it as Sana's signature and placed it infront of refrigerator.

1. Play rock -paper- stone. Who wins the game will sleep on bed
2. Don't sleep naked
3. Sana will clean the house and wash the dishes
4. Sana will cook breakfast
5. Tzuyu will cook dinner
6. Tzuyu will clean the bathroom
7. Don't touch each other's things
8. Be quiet
9. Don't watch kdrama until midnight
10. +Will add more soon

"Gotta sleep now" Sana said but Tzuyu followed her inside the bedroom.

"Why are you here?" Her eyebrows furrowed while asking him

"Couch" Tzuyu pointed the couch inside the room "I'm going to sleep here"

"What the hell? I thought you will sleep at the living room? There's a couch there" Sana said and Tzuyu just shrugged his shoulders as he stretched his long legs.

"Damn! I can't fit in" Tzuyu said and Sana just rolled her eyes. She knows that she will be having a hard time to sleep again because she slept for a long time awhile ago.

Tzuyu closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep while Sana went outside, specifically at the veranda to check the moon and stars that shine so bright outside.

She can still recall the time when Tzuyu used to call her at night while looking at the stars before they sleep. Now she remembered Nayeon's question if she still have feelings for Tzuyu. Sana just took a deep breath because she also doesn't want to ask that question to herself. She knows that it's better not to feel anything.

After a few minutes, she decided to walk back inside the room. She roamed her eyes and the large frame in the middle caught her attention. It's a photo of her and Tzuyu in a wedding outfit. Both are smiling brightly but behind that photo is an scripted event. It's a nostalgic moment because she used to dream about marrying Tzuyu when she was still a teen and that dream in the past totally happened in an unexpected turn of events.