Rewrite

Hello everyone! It has been a long ass while! I haven't updated this book in sooooo long. I have missed writing this book but I fell out of love with it. Not the characters but just how I had written the book. With some chapters being cringy as hell and others just not making sense. I will be completely redoing the book but I will make the changes all in one go. I will take the entire book I have now and put a whole copy into word before going along a similar storyline. There will be changes to some of the story and Lauren's character but the main idea of her and Daryl I like but I was cringe as hell when I wrote this and didn't write it as Daryl's character. He wouldn't trust someone so easily and be all lovey dovey without being awkward first. Characters like Cieran, Jodie and Ieuan who I had created will be rewritten to either fit in the story line to either add to it or to create the drama if I find I no longer think the character is needed I will rewrite that chapter to not include those characters. Any feedback would be much appreciated, what did you like? What didn't you like? Is there a chapter that you love? A chapter where you think it's boring? A scene not to change and a scene that just needs to be rewritten completely. I've also come to the conclusion of rewriting this book as my original idea was to have Tia be a kid but the more I worked on the storyline the more mature I wanted her to be so her age will be sorted as I rewrite this book!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this book, it really does mean so much to me and to see that it has gained so many views since our last update is completely insane but I'm so grateful for your support!

Thank you again!
Goodbye Fellow Archers
~Boylie