Chapter 34

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I groan as they lay me in the bed slowly. When I was pregnant with Tia I was in agonising pain and was in bed for a few days and it's happening now with this little one. Daryl is going off to do a practice for the walkers by the cliffs. Been told I'm on bed rest for the next 4 days and staying in Denise's house. Daryl grabs a load of food and drinks and places it on the bedside table. "Really I'm fine I won't need that much" I say chuckling. "No you are pregnant and you won't be able to move a lot so that is there for you. Tia is staying with Carl but she's said she is coming over every so often to see how you are. And if you need anything Denise's is downstairs. Oh and here is a walkie talkie" he says to me. I smile up at him.

"Okay. Now go don't keep em waiting I'll see you soon and be careful. Tell the others the same" I mumble groaning in pain. Daryl looks at me worried before kissing my head and walking out. I lay down and stare up at the celling. I hum softly to myself. Who thought this could be so boring. I look over to the assortment of food and grabbed a stale bar of kit-kat and being eating it. Hours have been by and I'm losing my mind already.

The door opens and Tia walks in. "Hey Guys" I greet. Tia comes and hugs me lightly. "How you feeling" She questions. I look towards her. "Been better but I'm losing my mind sitting here. How long has it been since they left?" I ask. "About two hours. That's longer than they said.. do you think dads okay" Tia asks worried. "Your dads a Dixon. Nothing can kill a Dixon except a Dixon." I reassure. "Feed him a hammer he'll crap out nails" I say then think to myself for a moment before laughing to myself. "What is it?" Tia smiles. "Your dad said that when I first met him about your uncle Merle" she smiles more.

The radio starts sounding. "Lauren. Are you there? Hello? Lauren?" I reach over and grab it. "Yes Rick I'm here. Is everything alright? What's going on?" I ask. There's a pause before we get a reply. "There was a landslide about hour ago. Truck fell off and walkers are out but the plan is going ahead" he explains. "Is Daryl okay?" I ask my heart thumping loud. "Yea he's fine we are all fine no ones hurt" I'm about to speak when a crash happens before a loud horn goes. My eyes widen. "Is that at Alexandria? Lauren? Is that at home? Answer me?" Rick yells. "Yes it's here. Rick what if it brings the walkers here!" I panic. "Try and see if someone can shut it off. Just be safe" he says before the end cuts off.

"Tia go to the window" she rushes there. "What's happening" she looks out and freezes. "There's people with 'W' carved into their foreheads. They are killing people" she backs away from the window. "Tia in that wardrobe over there is three guns and and a load of ammo. Get that now quickly" I say and she rushes off and chucks me a gun. I catch it and load my gun and Tia copies me.

Voices erupt downstairs. I aim my gun at the door ready to shoot but Aaron walks in. I sigh in relief. "We are gonna get you downstairs so we can make a quick exit if we have to. Do you need a hand" he rushes. I shake my head. I pull the covers off my body then climb out and take a few steps hissing through the pain. "Tia go now"

I yell. She runs off and Aaron helps me down. Tara hugs me as we reach the bottom of the stairs she lets go so I can sit down. Denise rushes around panicked looking for bandages for the wounded.  I hold down on the wound to stop the blood. "Mum the gun shots stopped" I look up and notice the silence. I limp out and see Carol, she looks up at me. "They're gone" she says. I nod at her. "Open the gates!" A voice yells.

I walk slowly in pain to reach the gates as they close them. A very sweaty Rick is there. He looks around worried. His eyes lock in a Carl before going to me. His gaze lingers before going to Jessie's. He hugs Carl and kisses my forehead. "You need to be resting" he scolds me. "Piss off. I'm pregnant not dying" I snap smiling. He smirks. "Deana?" Tobin yells. We all turn to see her walking away ignoring the calls for her.

"Daryl you there?" I say into the walkie talkie. No reply. "Merle" still nothing. "You two Dixon's better answer this you red neck shits" I yell. Still no reply. I chuck it down before heading out. Walking over to Maggie I then sit down. "He's not back." She said looking down. "He will do anything in power to get back to you" I say. "Daryl's the same" she replies. I smile and lean on her. She sighs. "I'm pregnant" she says to me. I look up at her smiling. "Congratulations Mags" I yell hugging her. She thanks me then walks off to home.

Gun shots go off and I see Tara shooting over the fence. We rush over to see Spencer tried to get out passed the walkers but failed and was nearly lunch. Rick pulls him back over and looks at Tara in anger. "Tara! You almost does once for these people" he shouts. "What!" Tara yells shocked at him. "Rick" I yell. "What the hell were you doing" he shouts ignoring me. Tara flips him the bird which makes me smirk before I look over to Rick who glances to me before questioning Spencer.

Green balloons catch my eye floating in the sky. Maggie sprints over. "It's Glenn! It has to be" she yells smiling. I smile and nod my head. Rick chuckles. I look up at the balloons and hug Maggie. A crack tears us away from the moment. The bell tower creeks as the steeple falls. My heart shatters as the steeple breaks the fence and walkers flood inside.

________________________________
I am so sorry this is long over due. At the moment I am failing English so I have been trying it hardest to get back in track. After this chapter is posted I am writing the next one which will be up either tonight or tomorrow.
Also is anyone going to Walker Stalker Con London????
Please vote and comment! Love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~