Chapter 13

All bits I edit will be in bold.

*Lauren's P.O.V*
We have been on the road for hours. Tia hasn't left my side since we got into the Rv. Daryl's on his motorcycle. Carol is on there with him. As I have been sitting here I have been asking what has happened to some of our group. Dale died before the walkers came, it was only a lone walker. Patricia got bit and Otis wouldn't leave her he ended up getting bit as well. We don't know where Andrea is, Carol said she saw her go down.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when the Rv stops and everybody gets out. We all go into a little huddle. Daryl sits down and I sit next to him, he puts his arm around me and kisses my head. I smile at him. Tia sits between my legs. "Does anyone know where Shane is?" Lori asks. I look up. "He was with me. Shane told me he knew where Lori and Carl were and to follow him. He lead me out to a field and tried to kill me. We fought but were separated by walkers. I don't know whether he is alive or dead but there is something I know for sure, he tried to kill me, he is no longer part of this group if we ever find him" Rick finishes.

Lori looks at me. "You can't be okay with this!!" She yells. I shrug. "He's your brother don't you give a crap about him gone" she shouts. I walk to Lori. "My brother accused me of being a slut and a whore. He told my Daughter she was a mistake. Told her I was whore and that couldn't keep her legs shut. He slapped me twice. I'm sorry your fuck buddy is dead! He is not my fucking brother Bitch!" I snap at her. Lori looks at Rick to say something but he doesn't.

I sit back down. Daryl looks at me smirking. He hates Lori. I hate her too. Everyone settles down and starts to eat. "We are all infected. No matter how you die, unless you destroy the brain you die." Rick tells us.

I tune out the conversation. I see Cieran walk away from the group I get up and follow. "Hey Cieran what's up" I ask him. "Otis and Patricia were like parents to me and now there gone" he mutters. "Cieran. You have to not forget them but think of them wanting you to be strong. It's gonna be okay" and with a second something changed in Cieran. He snapped. "Nothing's gonna be okay Lauren! You need to wake up!! The world is over" he yells. His face is hard but soon softens. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He then walks away. I walk back to the group. "Mummy can you sing a song" Tia asks me. The others look at me. I nod at her.

"There was a time when I was alone
No where to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for a while
He said Peter Pan that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely
And ever since that day" Maggie soon joined me.

"I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the Woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run run Lost Boy, they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free" Beth finally joined in.

"He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand and ever since that day...

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the Woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run run Lost Boy, they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy darlin
Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Neverland I love you so, you are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last" we finished.

"I think it's time to turn in. I want people on watch. T-Dog first watch Cieran. Then Glenn and Maggie." Rick tells us. Daryl lays down. I lay beside him and Tia lies in between us both. "Night Mummy. Night Daddy." Tia yawns. "Night baby girl" I say. "Night princess" Daryl whispers. I smile at him. He kisses my lips quickly before heading to sleep.

___________________
Sorry for the long update.
So what do you think

1) what's happening with Cieran?
2) Where is Shane?
3) Who else hates Lori?

Please vote and comment

Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~