Chapter 41

(What I have planned for this episode is that Daryl has been with saviours for a few months. And the saviours have been to Alexandria a few times to collect shit and now it's time for them to come again and Daryl will be there)

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I place Tobias in the orange as he reaches up for my hair. It's been a few months since we last saw Daryl. Tobias can make small sounds but not words yet. I'm teaching him who his family is. I've got a picture of Daryl and I and I point to Daryl saying Dada and then Mama to myself. I push him down the streets of Alexandria. Smiling a bit to people as they pass. They don't mention him to me cause every time someone asks if I miss him I break down.

Looking up at the gate as three bangs are sounded. "Little Pig, Little Pig, Let me in!" Negan's voice sounds. Rick walks to it opening the gate to reveal the man himself. First time he has come for a pick up. "I missed ya" Negan says Rick smiling. I keep my distance. Negan makes Rick hold a bloody Lucille as he walks away admiring the place. Trucks follow in after him.

I take Tobias out of stroller and hold him close to my chest. "Hot diggity dog" Negan yells smiling. He looks around and his eyes land in me. "Hello sweet cheeks. So what's his name" Negan asks gliding over. "Tobias" I mutter. He laughs then grabs my free hand pulling me towards the trucks where Daryl steps down. My heart clenches. Tobias hides his head in my neck. Daryl has mud and sweat all over him. He's wearing a cream jumpsuit with mud all over and the letter 'A' on the front. Daryl avoids all eye contact with me.

Rick stands by me. "Daryl" Rick mumbles to him. "No. Don't. You don't talk to him, you don't look at him and I don't chop anything of him" Negan threatens. Tobias cries out. I bounce him up and down trying to stop his tears. He is grabbed out of my grasp by Negan. "Give him back" I yell. "Now I'm not gonna kill anyone for that cause it is your new born son. But I just thought Daryl should meet his son" Negan smirks holding Tobias to his side, walking to Daryl. Daryl looks up and tears fill his eyes but he refuses to let them fall. "Now Daryl I want you to meet your son Tobias" Negan says shushing Tobias.

"Can you give him back to his mother" Rick asks. Negan give him a look. "Please" he muttered. "Oh just because you said please I will" he hands Tobias to me who smiles and giggles when he reaches my grip. Negan grins down at me and kisses my cheek. I move away in disgust and Daryl bits his fingernails trying to focus on something else then Negan kissing your cheek. "so where's the widow" Negan asks. "Would you like pay your respects" Father Gabriel ask. "Holy you are freak as shit" Negan jumps. We walk to the graves and me and Daryl stand behind Negan. I make sure no one is watching before holding his hand quickly and squeezing it before letting go and moving my Rick. "I'm sorry she died. Was gonna ask her to come back with me" he laughs.

A gunshot goes off and Negan rushes off. There is Carl with a gun aimed at one of Negan's men. "Carl out the gun down" Rick orders. "they are taking our food. how are we meant to survive without the food?" Negan looks at him then nods. "You keep the food. But I want the guns" he says an Carl hands over his gun. We walk outside and see a fat man talking to Enid and Tia. "Please let me keep them"  Enid asks. "You two going to a party" he asks smirking looking them up and down. "I just want them" Enid asks. "Just let her keep them please" Tia says. He turn to Tia. "Say Please again little girl. I go to move forward but Negan stops and he walks forward. "Hey Jimmy. Do you know who this girl is?" Negan asks. Jimmy shakes his head. "Well that women over there" he says pointing to me as I glare at Jimmy who looks over to me. "Is her mother and I am her Father so I would very much like it if you fuck off away from my daughter and in the shitty truck" he yells smirking. Jimmy shuffled off scared.

"Now Rick I want more by next week" Negan warns. "We have all of your guns but I want more. And more supplies" he informs us. Daryl walks past with a box of guns and goes to get on the truck. "Dada" Tobias giggles. My breathing hitches. Daryl stops and looks back at his son. "I love you three" he mumbles before being pushed into the truck. " now that was shitty nice" Negan speaks before getting in the truck driving off but taking one last glance to us and winks at me.

________________________________
So there you have it!
Please vote and comment love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~