Please Read Very Important

Hi everyone, I have had some really good feedback off people for this book. Never really thought this was good. In a way it started as a small project with my 10 followers where I just practiced my writing. I am not the worst and I am not the best at all. I have made a lot of mistakes in this book. I know this. Like Tias age is a massive one. Right now I am 18, I started this book in 2016. I was 14 at the time. Which I know some people might think it's too young to be writing this. It was just something that I wanted to give a go at. I rushed to add Tia's character in and didn't really think of what I wanted her purpose in my story to be. Her age changed a lot and I have tried to keep it the same recently to how I think it works well with the story but it will be fixed when I finally get chance to edit the whole story. There are more mistakes that I have written in this book and I have a list of them. I do appreciate the feedback and it's amazing to see people who have read the book and commented their thoughts on most chapters as it helps to know what readers like and what readers want more of. I am from the Uk, I live in a small town in Wales. Now with Covid 19 I have been in work non stop as I work in a supermarket and have college work sent home for me to do. I am trying to edit the chapters in my spare time and I will get them out there I soon as I can. This isn't me complaining, this is me thank you for your feedback as it is helping me become a better writer and it will be fixed as soon as I can! I honestly can't thank you enough for the people who have read this book since I first posted in 2016 to the people who are starting to read it in 2020! You are all amazing and I thank you so much!