Chapter 3

*Lauren's P.O.V *

We walked over to the cdc. I had my bow out and aimed at walkers that might not be dead. Some of the walkers had flies all around them. The smell was really bad. Everyome was coughing from the smell. "All right, everybody, keep moving" Shane whisper shouted to us. We finally got up to the doors. "Keep moving stay together" Rick told us.

Rick and Shane went up to the shutters and pushed them and pressed a button on the side of the wall to try and open the door. They start banging on the door really hard. "There's nobody here." T Dog muttered. "Then why are these shutters down" I look at Daryl he's looking at me. We hold eye contact till his eyes go behind me. "Walkers!" He yells ad he comes over to me and and aims his crossbow at a walker I do the same.

"You led us into a graveyard!" Daryl shouts. "He made a call" shane yelled. "Well it was wrong damn call!" Daryl shouts walking up to the others. "You shut up. Shut up!" Shane yells at Daryl while pushing him back. I walk up to Shane and push him away. He looks at me hurt then goes back over to Rick. "Rick we have to go." Andrea says. Everyone starts to head back to their vehicles. I stay staring at the cdc when the camera moved. "The camera! It moved!" Rick shouts. I look at him. "It was your imagination." I hear a voice say. "I saw it!" I scream. I walk up to the camera. " I know your there. We have no food. No water. Women. Children. Your killing us!" I scream. The shutters then open.

We all run in. "Anybody infected. I start to feel dizzy. Everyone wad blury. "Lauren? Are you okay?" I hear a voice ask. Daryl. I go to answer but black dots cloud my head and I fall.

----
I wake up in a bedroom. I am laying on a bed. Theres a desk to the side. A bookcases beside it and a door to what I guess a toilet. How did I get here? Where are the others? The door opens and I see Daryl. He looks up at me. "Hi" I whisper. He waves slightly. "Where are the others?" I ask. "They are just about to have food. Come on." I get up and follow after him. I walk on and see the group around the table drinking wine and eating some food.

I look at the table at the back and see a bottle of vodka. I walk over and grab the bottle. I turn to go sit on one of the back tables. "You know, in Italy, children have a bit of wine with dinner and in france" dale laughs while pouring another glass of wine. "And when Carl's in italy or France hi can have some" Lori replies. "Come on Lori" Rick backs up Dale. Lori places a cup for Carl and dale pours a bit in. Carl grabs it and takes a sip. "Eww!" I giggle at this. I see Daryl look at me and smirk. I only giggle when I'm a bit drunk. "Stick to soda pop kid" Shane mumbles.

Glenm looks at his drink weirdly. me and Daryl both notice this. "Not you Glenn" Daryl jokes. "What?" Glenn asks confused. "Keep drinking little man, I wanna see how red your face can get." Daryl teases. I giggle again. Rick taps his fork against his glass. "It seems we haven't thanked our host properly." Rick tells us. "He is more then just our host" t dog says. "Hear, hear!" Peope yell. "Booyah!" Daryl shouts while raising his drink. I giggle and raise mine. "Booyah!" I yell back causing more people to do it. Daryl looks over and smirks at me.

We were having a great time. But my idiot brother had to ruin that. "So when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here, Doc. All the other doctors figuring out what happened. Whrre are they" I glared at him. "Shane were celebrating." I snap at him. "No we came here for answers!"

"Well, when things got bad, a lot of people just left. Went off to be with their families. And when things got worse, When the military cordon got overrun, the rest bolted." Jenner explained. "Every. Last one?" Shane asks aragently. I glare at him again. "No. Many couldn't face walking out the door. They opted out. There was a rash of suicides. That was a bad time." Jenner finishes. "You didn't leave. Why?" Andrea asks. "I just kept working hoping to do some good" Jenner answers. "Dude, your such a buzz-kill, man" Glenn mumbled to Shane.

Jenner starts to show as where we are staying. "So these are the rooms. Go easy on the hot water." I then rush to a door. I hear people laugh at me. "Lauren this room" I turn to see Shane. "Im not staying with you. Your being a jack ass" I snap. "Who you staying with?" Shane asks. "Me" I hear a voice and turn ro see Daryl with gis bag and my bag. I turn back to see Shane red with anger. I turn and grab Daryl's arm and pulling him into the room before Shane tries to hurt him.

"You take a shower first" I tell Daryl. He nods then goes in. I place my bag on the table. I grab the vest I found and the wings and start to stitch it on. Go round the first wing. I then started on the secound wing. Once I finished Daryl steps out fully clothed, I hide the vest from him. "I'm going to get a drink" Daryl mumbles. I nod. Once he leaves I take the vest back out and place it on his bag.

I grab a towel and clothes and go into the shower. I turn on the water and get it to where I want it. I undress and step into the shower. The heat from the shower makes me moan in delight. I giggle at myself. I wash my hair and body. I climb out and dry myself and get dressed. I put my hair in a fish tail. I walk out to see Daryl laying on the bed. I walk to the bed and climb in. "You make this" Daryl asks. I turn to see him wearing the angel wing vest. I nod and turn back. "I like it" he mumbles before going to sleep.

______________________________________
3rd chapter

Next chapter will have a different pov.

Please vote and comment xx

Ouat0143 hello!!

Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~