Chapter 32

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I place my bag in the truck and pick up my bow and hunting knifes I then place them round in my boot and one in my belt. I walk over to Noah and Eugene. "Come on you gotta protect yourself" Noah says to him. "Not if I'm not going" He replies. "Not driving there and all the way back if we are just coming back with the wrong shit. You sure it's safe for her to come with us" Aiden says to Glenn. "Oh, i'm gonna be fine. Are you sunshine" I spit. He raises his hands before walking away. "I don't care what you say at the first sign of danger you are going straight back to the truck. I am not dealing with a pissed of Daryl." Glenn says. I chuckle. "Watch your mouth China boy" I turn to a smirking Daryl. I smile at him. "But if she does get hurt I'll hurt you" He warns jokingly. I punch him lightly. He grabs my hand and kisses them. "Who knew you could be a romantic" I tease. "Everything' s all packed up. Let's go" Aiden yells. "Keep an eye on him. I won't be back for a few days. I am out scouting for new people" He whispers to me. I kiss him and he kisses back I pull away and peck his nose before rushing into the van. I sit down as music starts blaring off and I groan in annoyance, I lip say "Save me" to Daryl and he shakes his head smiling at me. I wave at him as we drive off.

"Right in and out okay we need to do this quickly" Glenn says. "Lauren, you stay by my side at all times. Eugene with Tara." Glenn orders. "We need a plan for if things go south" I say to the group. "We do. We leave out the front" Nicholas replies. I roll my eyes as they walk in and I follow. I hold up my bow with an arrow in it and follow beside Glenn. I look around for any threats and watch for the others. Glenn aims his flash light to the far corner of the warehouse. "Shh" He whispers everyone stands still. I hear groans of walkers. "There are behind something" Glenn mumbles. "How do you know" Aiden quizzes. "I don't. But they are not here". I step lighter and motion Eugene to hurry up. I catch up to Glenn. A walker slams up against a fence. I aim my bow about to let the arrow fly when more arrive. No thanks not wasting my arrow. "Well you know your stuff" Aiden compliments. "we were out there a long time. But there could be more" I say. "You're up" Tara says to Eugene. "Here" Tara grabs the box and cuts it open. "We found them" Tara says. "Alright Eugene" Glenn praises. 

"Guys where are Aiden and Nicholas?" I question. We hear silenced gunshots and we rush over. "It's got armor on let it come to you" Glenn tells him. Aiden didn't listen. I notice a pack of grenades. "Aiden stop!" I shout before was blown backwards on to my stomach. I groan in pain. I cough and look up. "Glenn" I scream in pain. "Lauren are you okay" he yells. "Where are you" I cough as I stand up and try to see through the thick smoke. A light shine towards me. I then see Glenn he grabs me and hugs me. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Anything broken" he asks panicked. "I'm fine I haven't miscarried. She's fine" I say. "You think it's a girl" I nod. "Oh god" I turn to Nicholas to see him staring at Aiden who must have been flung into the wall and is now been impaled with parts of the metal shelves. "He's dead" He cries. I turn to see walkers now escaping from the fence. "Noah! Tara! Eugene, where are you?" Glenn yells turning around but bumps into Noah. "Have you seen Tara and Eugene" before he can answer we hear Eugene. "Over hear Tara's hurt." I rush over. "Is she breathing! Eugene! Is she?" I yell. "I can't tell from here." A walker comes up to them and Eugene aims his gun but as he is about to shoot a walker grabs him from behind. 

Glen runs over and stabs it then rushes over to Tara. "She's breathing but losing a lot of blood" Glenn tells us as he examines her. "There was a first aid kit on Aiden" Nicholas states. We hear a loud groaning sound but not from a walker. "Shit he's alive" I yell. "We gotta help him" I say. "We could leave him here. save the girl" I glare at him. "No save him. Tara would want that. I got her she will be fine with me" I take that as a go and rush out the door. "Fire the flare over the shelves Nicholas" I whisper to him. He shoots it and I rush over to Aiden who's groaning in pain. "Shh we are going to get you out of here" I say to him. "I don't think I will make it" he mumbles. "Shut the hell up you will kid. You're going to make it. Even if I die trying" I yell at him. "On three pull him off. 1..2...3" Aiden screams in pain and we stop. "We are not going to make this Nicholas mumbles looking back at the walkers. "Yes, we are. But we need your help to do it" Glenn says calmly to him. He nods and grabs onto Aiden we countdown and try to lift him again. He then stops and looks around and leans up to Aiden. "We left them that's what we do. I'm sorry" He says backing away. "Nicholas no! We can do this!" I yell but he is already gone. "God damn it! We can do this don't worry kid" I say to him. "It was us. The others before, it wasn't them who panicked it was us" He says. I try to pull him up once more. "No! Go!" He yells at me. I don't move and I am dragged away by Glenn. "I'm sorry Aiden!" I see him say "No I'm sorry" before the walkers crowed him. I close my eyes as Glenn drags me away when I hear his screams.