Chapter 45

*Lauren's P.O.V*

"Merle tell Rick I'm heading out and I'll be back at sundown. I'm seeing Daryl" I tell him smiling. Merle looks at me confused. "We just left him Laur?" He questions. "Yea I know but we have to talk" I hold my hand up and show the ring, Merle smirks. "You found it eh?" He chuckles. "You knew?" I ask. "Course I did. I helped him get it. But fuck he is shit at hiding it. Where was it?" He smiles. "Was in his favourite jacket" I laugh as he rolls his eyes. "Okay you be safe out there and don't be late coming back" I nod my head as he kisses my forehead.

Walking out of the gates early to Rosita who is on watch and start my journey to the Kingdom. When I reach there Morgan opens the gate. "What you doing back" he smiles to me. "Needed to speak to Daryl" I smile back. He's out at the moment with one of our men but he'll be back soon" he tells me. "Lady Lauren what brings you back here to the Kingdom" King Ezekiel questions. "Was looking for Daryl. But been told he's out with someone from here. Do you mind me asking where Shiva is?" I questions sheepishly. He chuckles lightly. "Jerry please take Lauren to Shiva" I smile to him nodding a thanks as Jerry leads me to the beautiful animal.

Shiva's head rises as she hears the door open, she stretches and walks around the cage. "You okay with her alone" Jerry asks and I nod in reply causing him to leave. "Hey girl" I greet slowly walking up to her cage. Her eyes scan over me wondering if I'm a threat. "I'm not gonna hurt you" I smile softly as her paws creep closer. I slowly place my hand out delicately as she nears it. I smile softly as she rubs her face in my hand. "Good girl hey" I smile wildly as I lean down to sit crosslegged on the floor next to Shiva who licks my hand.

This continues for a another hour before the door opens and the King walks in and he smiles over at his friend and myself. "I see our Shiva has taken a liking to you dear Lauren" he smiles as he carries in a piece of meat for Shiva. "She's beautiful. The one of the only beautiful creatures left in this world" I smile up to him as Shiva purrs lightly. "Do you want to give this to her" he motions to the food. I nod looking up to. He hand me the raw meat and I place my hand through the bars and place it in the floor in front of her. She looks to me for a moment before digging in. "Daryl is still yet to return but I shall send him here for when he does" The King bids farewell leaving us.

"How did something so beautiful survive in this world" I mutter to myself as she rolls on her back reaching for her tail. I laugh to myself feeling sleepy before lying down next to the cage and my hand leans down in the cage bars and lays on the floor. Shiva walks over sniffing my hand before collapsing down herself and laying her head in my hand. I smile and fall into a light sleep with Shivas head in my palm.

My eyes open to the touch of fabric being laid on me. I look around and see Daryl. I smile to him and he frowns when notices me awake. "I didn't mean to wake you" he whispers. His voice causes shivas eyes to open and lift her head up from my hand and stretch. I smile over at her before lifting my stiff body up. Daryl sits behind me, his legs either side of me while he wraps an arm around my front making me lean against his chest. "'m sorry for earlier" he mumbles to me. I shake my head at him. "Don't be. You had every right to be" I tell him. "He came looking for you" I mutter causing Daryl to tense. "Well not Him but he sent Simon and Shane. Shane searched our home"

"While he was doing that. I sorta found something I shouldn't have" I laugh a little. "And whats that" Daryl mumbles softly pulling me closer to him and nuzzling his head into my neck. "Well one things for sure. Your bad at hiding things" I giggle. I raise my hand and he looks up. "oh I see Mrs Dixon" Daryl smirks placing light kisses on my neck. "Found it yesterday and Merle said you're bad hiding shit" he chuckles lightly. "I'm guessing it's a yes then" he laughs. "It would be Mr Dixon" I smile. He places a hand on my cheek and makes me look at him. "Good Mrs Dixon" he whispers before leaning down and kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss before leaning back onto his chest. 

____________________________________________________

I am not over exaggerating but I have wrote this chapter 8 times. wattpad didn't like I wrote some on one laptop and the others on a phone. My first draft was a lot better but this is a filler chapter. 

I love the next season trailer. But I am worried about Rickyl my favourite bromance! I'm so excited tho

I'm gonna try and get another chapter up soon atm I'm in work allot and then when I'm not in work I'm having meetings about college. 

thank you all for sticking by me as this has been a long overdue chapter. 

Please Vote and Comment! 

I love you all

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~