Chapter 30

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I swing on the sitting swing on the decking as Daryl leans on the fence. He's been hunting since we had our bath so he is all dirty again. He fiddles with his crosbow. "Ow!" he hisses. I chuckle and shake my head at him the door opens. Carol steps out in an outfit my nan would wear. I hold back a laugh as I look at her. "Time to punch the clock and make the casseroles." she says smiling to herself. "What?" Daryl asks confused still looking down at his crossbow. He stops what he's doing and looks up at Carol and looks her up and down before looking at me. I let out a small laugh before placing a hand over my mouth. "Make dinner for the older people-- moms who need a break, people who can't cook. Get to meet a lot of the neighbours that way." she answers. Daryl scoffs. "You taken a shower yet." She asks. "He did with me then the idiot went hunting and got dirty again." I say. Carol shakes her head. "Take another shower. I will wash your vest and other clothes for you two. We need to make our appearances look good." I smile at her. Daryl shakes his head. "I will hose you down in your sleep" She warns. I smirk. She walks down the steps and walks off. "You look ridiculous" Daryl yells to her. He faces forward before looking at me and I burst out laughing and he soon joins me chuckling.

"Laur, Deana has put me you, Noah and Tara on going on runs. We got a small one now. We will meet you by the gate" "Hey Glenn, look after these two" Daryl says to him smirking. Glenn looks at me then to me stomach. "Congrats you two!" He says smiling."Once you get further on in your pregnancy you wont be going on runs." Daryl mumbles I nod. "See you later. Love you" I yell. "Love you too" He yells back I walk off smiling and meet Glenn by the Gate. "Glenn Tara Noah and Laura. Yes?" This man states to us. "It's Lauren" I spit. The man looks at me up and down and smirks. "My eyes are up here. You look anywhere else on my your eyes will be ripped out their sockets." I threaten sweetly. He looks away. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Aiden You met Nicholas pulling gate duty." Nicholas gives a small wave. "You're Deana's son?" Glenn questions and he nods in reply."I hear you got experience making supply runs." He says to Glenn. "saw your pantry. You guys seem to do pretty well." Glenn states. "Had some training at the ROTC" Aiden states. "What rank were you?" I ask. "Was nearing lieutenant when this shit hit." I nod. "Lauren here was lieutenant with Merle for a few years." Glenn states. "These are your guns" Aiden says  as he passes a gun to me, I push the gun back and take my bow off my back.

We walk out the walls and into the forest. We walk around for 20 minutes before I see a squirrel. I quickly aim my bow and fire, it hits the animal and it falls to he floor. Nicholas looks at me in disgust as I pick it up and tie it on my rope. "Dinner" I mumble to myself. "We've been increasing our radius mile by mile, spreading in a semicircle around the town." Aiden states. "We break into two groups when we step outside our vehicle. If sh1t hits, we fire a flare. One group gets the other" Aiden explains "Good system" Noah speaks. "Still, you're standing here because we lost four people last month." I look at Glenn in a way to remind him to be careful. "They didn't follow the system" They say.

We walk some more and we spot a chain covered in blood. "Managed to tie up one of the dead ones who killed them, And there he is." He says in a disturbing exciting way. "Son of bitch"  Nicholas yells. "Blood is still wet its still near by" Aiden yells then whistles. "Hey! shut up! It's gone but there could be a massive group of them out there" Glenn yells. "They took down one of our friends. Its near by we are not letting it go!" He yells in my face. The walker then snarls from behind them. They try to tie it up but aren't successful. Noah aims his gun. "No don't shoot!" Nicholas yells. I go up behind to stab the walker, It turns to face Aiden. He pushes the walker off him and it lands on me. I struggle as I fight against the walker. Glenn then kills it. "You okay" He asks about both me and the baby. I nod as I catch my breath. "What the hell!!" Aiden screams. Thats when I lose my shit and walk back to Alexandria.

I smash my hand on the gate for them to open up, when they do i storm inside. Daryl starts walking towards me, he speeds up when he notices my bad mood. "Hey, We got a way of doing things round here lady" Aiden shouts at me. Daryl rushes over. I stop and turn to him. "What like tieing up walkers!" I spit. "It killed our friends" He yells. "No you killed them by so stupid out there" I yell. "Say that again" He spits. I glare at him. "Back off" Tara says. "Come on man take a step back" Noah says. He pushes me and then again. "Your not impressing anyone kid. Walk away" I hiss. "Aiden, what is going on" His mother yells. "They have a problem with the way we run things. Why did you let these people in" He says looking at her. "Because we know what we are doing out there" I smirk. He lifts his fist up to punch me but I duck. I hit him in the face with my elbow and knock him out from under his feet. I then lean my foot on his throat and aim my bow at his forehead. Nicholas goes to push me off but Daryl tackles him to the ground. "Woah woah hey not the time Daryl" Rick says to Daryl. I step off Aiden and go to Daryl he puts his arm around me. Aiden stands up and glares at me. "Wanna end up on your ass again" Michonne threatens. Daryl kissses my head. "You go to hurt My Girl and My Baby again I'll Kill ya" Daryl threatens. Everyone from our group looks at me. I smile and nod. Maggie rushes over to me and hugs me. I smile. I turn to see Deana shouting at a very guilty looking Aiden and Nicholas.

_______________________________

Three chapters in one day?!?!?!?!

Please vote and comment!!!

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~