Chapter 10

"I love you too" I say back. We then falls asleep.

"Mommy wake up" a voice whispers. "Tia come ere" I hear another day. They whisper. I then feel someone jump up and down on me. "Wake up" I look at my daughter and the redneck who were laughing at my expression. "Morning" I mumble. I kiss Tia on the head and peck Daryl on the lips. "Yuck!" Me and Daryl turn to Tia. "I'm gonna go back to the tent, come down for a bit?" Daryl asks me. I nod and grab our stuff. Tia goes to Carl and Jodie who is now up on her feet. "Hey Cieran thanks for looking after Tia." I say as we pass him. "No worries, she's lovely. Thanks for looking after Jodie." We wave goodbye and climb into Daryl's tent.

Daryl lays down and and I lay next to him. We are in a nice peaceful silence. "Hey" we both look over to see Andrea walk on. "This is not great but.." She's say while handing Daryl a book. "What, No pictures?" I couldn't help but giggle. "I'm so sorry. I feel like shit" she says. "Yeah, you and me both" he states. "I don't expect you too to forgive me, but if there's anything I can do.." She starts. "You were trying to protect the group we'e good. But you shoot me again. You best pray I'm dead." Andrea smiles and goes to leave. "Hey Andrea, I'm sorry about punching you and knocking you out" I tell her. "It's alright I get it" she says and winks. I blush. She then leaves.

I don't know how it happened but one minute I was sitting beside Daryl talking about stuff. And then the next I'm on his lap straddling. Kissing him. I'm not complaining. I kiss across his jawline. He moans softly. Daryl then flips us over and he kisses me. "Lauren! Andrea told me you were here." I hear Shane yell outside the tent. Daryl groans and flips him the bird even tho he can't see. Daryl pecks my lips before getting up and helping me up. I walk out and Daryl follows. "What" I ask. "Come down and help with gun training?" I sigh and nod. Shane starts walking away. I start to follow but a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me into a kiss. "Be back soon" I tell him before leaving.

--
"Now that Rick and Shane has told you how to use a gun." I'm gonna show you. Hand combat and Knife throwing." I tell them. "So if I can have Shane. First one down to the floor loses okay." Shane nods.

Shane uses the same moves all the time. I know how he fights so I have got this. I see the whole group watch us. Shane tries to punch me in the arm but I duck and roll so I am behind him. I kick him on his back pushing him forward. He turns and goes to grab me I duck again but kick his les out from under him and knock him to the floor.

"Shane you disappoint me" I tease. "Damn that girl can fight" T Dog exclaims. I chuckle. "Knife throwing is simple. First just go some where and find a good technique you find easy to throw. The once your used to it try aiming at targets. Watch." I grab the knife and aim it at the group. They all look at me wide eyes. I aim at what I want to hit and throw the knife. The group flinch but soon realise the knife went above them. They look up to see I have the knife through an apple. They clap. "Where did you learn this" Glenn asks. "Military base. An old friend taught me" I say thinking of that jackass that I called a best friend. "That's it for now" I say.
______________________
Short chapter.
1) who do you think Tia's father is?
2) who is Laurens jackass best mate?
3) where is Sophia?

Please vote and comment! I want to know what you think!!!!
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~