Chapter 21

*Lauren's P.O.V*

We all rush outside and get into the courtyard. My eyes widen at the sight of the Governor. I stand next to Daryl, I look at him, fear within my eyes. "We'll be fine baby, I won't let him touch you or Tia" Daryl says to me. I nod. "Rick! Come down here, we need to talk!" The Governor yells up, behind him are around 30 men and a tank. Rick looks at us all. "It's not up to me, there is a council now. They run this place" Rick shouts. "Is Hershel on the council? What about Michonne? She on the council, too?" he questions, then signals two people behind him. They bring out Hershel and Michonne out of a truck all tied up and made them Knell in front of the Governor.

Daryl taps my arm, I turn and he hands me a gun. Tia is standing by Maggie and Beth, Daryl and Merle are on either side of me. "If this goes badly what do we do?" I ask them both. "We go get Tia and get the hell out of here" Merle states. "What about the others!" I snap. "They can get out on there own. You, Tia and my baby brother are the only ones I need" he tells me looking me in the eyes. "I'm not leaving them behind!" I yell. Merle sighs. "Doesn't have to go down this way" Rick tries to reason. "I got more people, more firepower. We need this prison. There it is. I could shoot you all. You'd all shoot back. I know that. But we'll win and you'll be dead. All of you" he threatens.

"We got to do something" I hear a voice say, I turn to see Carl talking to Daryl. "Your dad's got it. They're talking" Daryl reasons. "We could kill the Governor right now. I could end this right now" Carl Spits in anger. I have my gun aimed at the Governor, who has Michonnes Katana near Hershel. "Liar" He mumbles before swinging the Katana, slicing Hershel's neck and killing him  instantly. I hear the screams come from Maggie and Beth. I hear a constant ringing in my ear as I shoot his people. The tank crushes down the fence and comes in. "Daryl!" I scream trying to find him. I look around, I finally spot him running up and shoving a grenade down the tanks main gun for it to explode. I smirk.

I get tackled by one of the governors men. He punches me across the face, I grab his arm and try to push him off. I push my hardest and get him off me. I go on top of him and punch him couple of times. I feel someone drag me off and they hold me down. The man I was punching leans over me and takes out his knife. He lets out an amused chuckle and places the knife on my right collar bone and drags it down to just above my left boob. I scream in pain. The blood pours out of the wound. The man lifts up his knife to kill me, as he starts to come down a bullet goes through his head. Another gunshot goes off and the arms that held me back go limp.

I look up to see Merle. "Come on Darling we gotta get out of here" He shouts. "I have to find Daryl and Tia! I'm not leaving them!" I yell. I look around at the place I used to call a home. Fences caved in. Walkers in the yards. Fires starting. "No its too dangerous. No ones here Laur. They are either gone or dead Darling" he screams at me. "I'm not leaving without them" I yell. "Oh yes you are!" Merle picks me up and puts me over his shoulders. "No I can't leave him! I can't leave my baby!" I Scream with tears falling. I hit on Merles back as he takes me out of the prison. "DARYL! TIA!" I scream as I leave the prison.

_______________________________

I'm sooo sorry about not updating I have had a lot going on recently.

but i'm here now!!

Please Vote and Comment!

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~