Chapter 40

*Lauren's P.O.V*

There at the end of Negan's bat is our lovable Abraham. Rosita and Sasha let out a cry when they see who it is. Abraham puts the two fingers up to Sasha they always did that as a bye. "Now if anyone moves I'll cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father. You can breath, you can blink, you can cry. Hell your all gonna be doing that" He taunts lifting his bat and smashing it on his head. Abraham goes down in pain but he stands back up. Merle hides Tia in his chest. "Ohhh taking it like a champ" Negan yells. "Suck my nuts" Abraham spits. Negan laughs before smashing his head full in. "Look at my dirty girl" he yells flicking blood across peoples faces.

"Take a look" Negan says to me. As I look down to the ground clutching my stomach. "Take a damn look" he yells. Daryl lunges up and punches Negan. "Daryl No!!" I scream. The all tackle him to the ground and hold him there. I sob as I see the man I love before me on the floor.  Tia sobs for her dad and Merle has to physically stop himself from lunging out. "No! Oh my! That was a no no! The whole thing of that shit does not fly with me" Negan yells. "Now how many times do I have to tell ya. I'm a man of my word. So back to it" he teases before hitting Glenn with his bat. Maggie screams out. I cry for another dear friend I have lost. "Maggie I will find you" Glenn manages to mumble before Negan crushes his skull in killing him.

I hear Daryl sniffle as I look over at him. He's blaming his self. I want to run over and hold him. He flinches at every hit on Glenn. "It's a vampire bat" Negan yells. Negan grabs Rick and drags him into the The Van before driving off leaving us to look at our loved ones bodies. I hear shuffling before a gunshot goes off. "Who said you can move" Shane taunts. I look to see Cieran on the ground with a bullet wound in his chest. I hit the floor in pain. Shaking as I mourn the loss of a best friend again.

I sit there tears streaming down my face as the van pulls up a few hours later and Negan walks out with a very bloody Rick. He shoved him to the floor. "Holy shit. What happened here" Negan yells smiling. "Moved out of line" Dwight tells him. "Who shot him" he asked. "Shane" he looks over at him. "I will deal with you later"

Simon pulls Carl forward and Negan draws a line on Carl's arm. "Now I want you Rick to cut your sons arm off" Rick shakes his head sobbing. "Three, two" Negan counts. "Just do it" Carl tells his father. Rick raises the axe but is stopped. "You provide for me. You belong to me" Negan screams. "Now that is the look I wanted to see" he smirks walking away to Daryl. "Martin, load him up" Negan orders. "No no please don't do this" I yell crying. Daryl looks to me shaking his head. "Nah I think I will" he grins. Daryl looks to Merle Tia and I one last time before he is shoved back in the truck. "I love you" I yell to him. "Daddy" Tia yells she tries to run forward but Merle stops her.

"Now let's-" hes cut off by me screeching in pain. "What now" he spits. Simon walks to me standing me up. "Hmm boss I think her waters broke" he grins. "Well fuck. Hey we can stay for this. See what she's getting. Let ol redneck in there hear her" Negan says leaning against the the van. "Go on help her" he says. Rick rushes to my side holding my hand. Rosita tears still streaming down her face helps me pull my bottoms off, Aaron places his jacket around my legs. I scream as I push squeezing Daryl's hand. The truck is making loud noises as Daryl tries to break out. Wanting to help me. "Okay push" I push as hard as I can. "Your doing great Laur" Rick says kissing my forehead. "Okay I can see the head" I push once more. And I hear a baby cry Rosita hands me my baby. It's a boy. "Hey Tobias" I greet.

Before I can say anything else Negan drives off in the truck leaving us on van. I hold my baby close to me. Shhh. No one dares to speak a word. They lift Abraham Cieran and Glenn's bodies wrapping them in a white sheet before taking them home to be buried. "Can I see him" Tia asks, I nod handing her Tobias. "I love the name Tobias" she whispers to me. "Your daddy picked it" I mumble. "We will get him back Laur" Rick promises. I nod before walking on to the van sitting down with Tobias in my arms.

________________________________
And so that's the end of that! I hope you liked it! So Abraham was killed. Glenn was killed and so was Cieran. Lauren has given birth but Daryl has not been able to meet his child not knowing if he has a son or daughter. So Tobias Dixon has entered this world.
Please vote and comment I love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~