Update

Hi guys there will be an update tomorrow! I have started to write the chapter but for now I am working on a new book called Adored and it is a Daryl Dixon fan fic I have two chapters but I have big plans for it.

The book is called; Adored (season 7 start)
Here's the blurb❤️❤️

"She was his Queen but he was not her King"

Amelia Jones is adored by many people. Men are drawn to her beauty and her attitude. And it's no different in a zombie apocalypse. When Amelia has her younger brother, Danny, to protect who is diabetic , she can't rely on just herself and her brother so she joins a group in order to protect her brother. After searching for months they finally find a safe place...or was it? Amelia and Danny find themselves at the door step of Sanctuary. Negan offers a deal to the stunning lady in front of him. She marries him and they are welcome to stay. Amelia agrees and becomes Negan's first wife of the apocalypse. Negan began to fall in love with Amelia but the love is not returned. Negan of course gets more wife's but no one is treated like Amelia. She's royalty there, untouchable. She has Negan wrapped around her little finger. A certain Redneck comes in and corrupts Negan and his Queen. Amelia starts to care for the redneck in secret from Negan. What happens when she leans too far over the ledge and falls for the Redneck?

If you would like to read this please vote and comment letting me know. I have wrote chapters 1 and 2 but I am loving what I have written so far😍😍

If anyone can also help make a cover for this;
Has to feature the book title and authors name❤️❤️❤️❤️ I would appreciate so much! New update soon!!!!

Love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~