Chapter 12

*Lauren's P.O.V*
I walk out of the tent and make my way over to my best friends grave. I lean down and place the flower on James' grave.

"Hey angel, do you know the reasons why
We look up to the sky?
Hey angel, do you look at us and laugh
When we hold on to the past?
Hey angel

Oh I wish I could be more like you
Do you wish you could be more like me?
Oh I wish I could be more like you
Do you wish you could be more like me?
Hey angel, tell me do you ever try
To come to the other side?
Hey angel
Tell me, do you ever cry when we waste away our lives?

Oh I wish I could be more like you
Do you wish you could be more like me?
Oh I wish I could be more like you
Oh I wish I could be more, I could be more, I could be more"

I kiss me hand and touch the flower. I walk over to the Greene house and see Cieran sitting on the step. I sit by him and he wraps his arm around me.

"How's Beth" I ask softly. He sighs. "Not good. She just started talking again. But it's not the good talk...she said to me this morning, that Me, Maggie and herself should kill ourselves tonight together. I just. I just don't know anymore." He explains.

We sit there and talk for a bit before we decide to go for a walk. We walk to the stables and groom the horses before we start to head back. "But still you have to admit I am just like Regina. I'm-" I shush him. We stand still and listen I hear moans of the walkers. I turn to see a swarm of walkers. "Run" I yell at Cieran. We run towards the farm. We see everyone crowding round a body, once we got closer we saw it was Dale.

"Guys we need to move now!" I yell the all look at us and their eyes widen the run to the house. "Tia!! Baby where are you!?!?" I scream. I run round trying to find my baby. "Lauren!" I turn to see Daryl running to me. I hug him tightly when we are close. "Are you okay? Where's Tia?" I ask him quickly. "Tia's with Maggie. I'm fine. You need to get off this farm now! Go straight to the highway and wait for me. Okay?" He says fast. I nod. He goes to leave but stop him and smash my lips against his. "Come back to me" I whisper to him. He nods.

We split from each other and start running. I see Rick and Carl running. "Rick!!" I shout he sees me and shouts for mw to follow him. We run up to Hershel. I grab my bow  and gun from inside the house, I look out the window to see that Rick Carl and Hershel got into a car and drove off not realising I was still here. I remembered what Daryl told me. I ran to the highway and never stopped. I aim my gun and shoot a couple of walkers on the way.

I start to lose the walkers as I pick up speed. It's day light by the time I reach the highway. I search around for the group. I was beginning to lose hope for finding them when I heard voices. I look over and see Daryl. I start to run over. They don't see me until I'm close. I jump into Daryl's arms and kiss him. "I knew it!" I hear Glenn say. I smile into the kiss. We pull away and I see someone running towards us. "Mummy!! Daddy!!" Daryl picks Tia up. I look at her in shock. I go to apologise to Daryl but he shakes his head and smiles. "That's right mummy and daddy are here" Daryl whispers.

___________________
I'm so so sorry for the long wait...I have had really bad writers block...still sorta do...but hey ho.

Please vote and Comment!
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~