Chapter 6

* Lauren's P.O.V *

Me and Daryl pulled away when we heard someone cough behind me. I turn to see Jodie smirking. "You best get some sleep" Daryl tells me awkwardly. I nod then follow Jodie. She looks over at me. "Don't" I warn her. She just laughs and heads over by Carl. I climb onto the top of the rv and lay on the sun beds they use for watch.

--
"Right everybody takes a weapon." Rick says as he puts a load of weapons on the hood of the truck. Andrea scoffs. "What are those. Where are the guns?" She asks.  "We've been over this Andrea. Only me, Rick, Daryl and Lauren have guns" Shane tells her. "Why does she get one" Andrea spits. "1. She has a name. 2. I have had 4 years of military experience. I have been train in nearly every weapon and train to fight combat one on one" Andrea then shuts her mouth thank the lord.

We walked together trying to find Sophia. Me and Daryl are up front following the tracks. My lips tingle every time I think of our kiss. I see a tent in the distance. I nudge Daryl. He looks up the calls for Carol. "If she's in there she would want to hear your voice first" Rick explains.  Me and Daryl walk to to the tent with our knifes in our hands. "Sophia baby is Mommy." Carol calls out softly. I head in there with my knife up. The smell hits me and I start coughing. Daryl comes in and sees a gun. I walk out and shake my head. "What's in there" Lori asks. "A man did what Jenner  said. Opted out. That's what he called it right?" Daryl said as he walk out the tent and followed more tracks. 

We walked for another minute before we heard Church bells. I run towards the sound and sprint to find the girl. We come across a church as the Bells stop.  "I'm telling you man. It's not this church it ain't got no a Steeple." Shane yelled. We walked into the church. Three walkers were sat in the pews. Shane went to the left and took one out. Rick down the middle. The Daryl went to the side.  He walked up to the walker and made kissy faces and noises before shooting an arrow into its brain.

The bells start again, we head back outside. Glenn walks up to a box on the wall opens it and presses a button. "It's on a timer" Glenn mutters. "I'm gonna go back in a bit" Carol whimpers before walking in. I go up to a tree and lean against it. Rick walks up to me. "Me and Shane are gonna stay round here to look for Sophia. The others are gonna look for her on the way back to the highway. Do you want to stay with us or go back with the others?" I think about it. "I'm gonna come with you." He nods at me then holds out a hand for me. I grab his hand as he helps me up. We then walk over to the others. "So me Shane and Lauren are gonna stay here and look. Daryl you lead the group back" Daryl nods in return.

"Me and Carl want to stay too. If that's okay with Lauren for me" I smile at Jodie. Rick lets Carl stay too. They all say their goodbyes. Daryl walks up to me. "You be safe out there okay?" I tell him softly. He nods. "You too Walsh" he says quietly. "Always am" I smirk. He smiles at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him. Daryl leans down slowly and kisses my cheek softly. I felt my cheeks heat up. Daryl's lips leave my cheek then walks back over to the group.

---

We have been walker for an hour now. We haven't come across any walkers yet. But I have got a couple of squirrels. They all stop walking. I turn to see a deer. Shane raises his gun to shoot the deer. But I place a hand on his gun and lower it. He looks at me then notices the two kids slowly heading up to it. I smile at the kids. It went all too fast, Jodie just touched the seers neck slowly and then she's on the floor. I felt as if I couldn't breath.

I ran forward and saw she had gotten shot in the stomach. I see a man with a rifle. "I'm sorry I didn't see her! There's a farm! Ask for a man named Hershel he will help you!" The man shouts I pick her up and carry her bridal style and run as fast as I can to the farm. I see the farm in the distance. There was a lady on the porch looking at us. She turns to shout someone. The door opens and a few people come out. "Was he bit?" An old man asked. I shake my head. "No shot by your man" I say as tears slowly fall.

They bring Jodie and they stop the bleeding. By now Rick, Carl and Shame are now. "I need to get the others. We need to bring them here. I'm gonna ask Hershel for a horse" I say before anyone else can say anything. I knock. When someone shouts for me to come in, I open the door. "Hershel can I borrow one of your horse to get my group" Hershel sighs but nods.

I walk to the stables. I see three horses. I see all their names on their stall doors. First ones Nelly. The next is Mingus. And the third is Thunder. I saddle up Thunder. I ride him into the woods. I hear a scream in the distance I recognise as Andrea. "Come on Thunder." We ride up and see a walker on Andrea. Thunder still rode over to them as I aimed my bow. The others from the group joined us. I let the arrow go and it flies straight into the walkers head knocking the walker off Andrea.

"Woah. Woah boy" I slowed Thunder. I climbed down I look around to see people looking at me. I notice Daryl smirking at me. "Jodie's been shot. I can't answer questions because I don't know much but she's at a farm so are the others. We need to go there. We will put a sign on a car and we come back here for Sophia now let's go people." I say. People start rushing towards the highway. Daryl walks over to me. "Get on" he didn't move. "Come on you big baby" his eyebrows raised then he sighed and got on behind me. "Your gonna want to hold on Dixon." I giggle before telling Thunder to go. He speeds up. I feel Daryl wrap he arms around my waist. I chuckle at the redneck.

--
We are now at the farm. We've been here for a good hour. Beth was looking out the window. She's smiles. " daddy there back!" She shouts before runing out. We are all sitting in the family room next to the door. The front door opens and I look at the man. I stand up and the plastic cup in my hand with water in falls and the water spills. "Cieran?" I stutter. He looks at me. I hug him. I see Beth open the door. "Come on" I pull away from the hug.

"Mommy?"

___________________________
Ahhhh

Please vote and comment!!

Ouat0143 sorry I took so long
Sorry Jodie

Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~