Chapter 20

*Daryl's P.O.V*

I run over to Lauren and see she's unconscious. I pick her up bridal style and take her back to the cell block. "Hershel! Lauren's hurt!" I yell as I enter his cell. I place her on the bed and walk out the cell to let Hershel look at her. I'm grabbed by the collar of my vest and shoved against a wall and I am met with the raging eyes of Rick. "What the hell happened" he snaps. "We were playing she started running looked behind her and fell down a flight of stairs" I snap. Merle walks up. "Let 'im go" he spits.

Rick lets go and storms off. "What crawled up his ass" Merle mumbles. I ignore him and go to Hershel. "How she doing" I ask. "Good news is she hasn't split her head open. Bad news she's passed out but isn't responding to anything. All we do know is she should be out for a couple of days. But if its longer that might mean she has fallen into a coma" he tells me. I sigh I'm frustration. "How long will she be out for if she goes into a coma?" I ask. "Could be couple weeks, months, even years. You can't really tell" he explains sadly. "Thank you" I say not looking at him. "You can take her to her cell if you want to" he says before leaving. I pick her up bridal style and carefully take her to our cell. I lay her down and sit on the chair next to the bed. I kiss her forehead. I lean my head on the side of the bed and fall asleep.

---

Its been two months since Lauren fell. so much has happened. The governor attacked us, his men retreated and we went safter them but we all we found were dead bodies. There was on;y one survivor, her name was Karen. She told us that the Governor had shot everyone down. We drove to Woodbury to kill him but he wasn't there. We took in the people who were at Woodbury and now they live as one of us. It was going well, but people are getting sick. Me and a couple pf people are going on a run to get meds. I stand up from the table and walk into mine and Laurens cell. I kiss her forehead then leave. I meet the others to go out on the run. I run into Rick, he glares at me then storms off. We haven't been on freat terms since Lauren fell. He blames me for it. I carry on walking and get on my bike before folloeing thr car out of here.

-----

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I jolt awake and breath heavily. I look around. Im in my cell. My throat feels very dry, I get up and walk out to the kitchen. No ones around i grab a bottle of water and chug it down. i grab my knifes and go and try to fin someone. I reach cell block A, Death row. I look in and see a lady on the floor chocking. I swing open the door and help the lady up and make her look at me. Her eyes are red and bloodshot. I sit her down in a cell and hand her water. she calms down. I hear Hershals voice, I try to follow where his voice is coming from. I walk up the stairs and see him. "Hershal! What the hell is going on? Where's Daryl, Tia and Merle?" I ask him quickly. "Lauren what are you doing in here?!" he rushes over to me. "You shouldnt be here" he yells. "Theres an infection going around it kills.  Daryl and Merle have taken some others to get Meds." he tells me. "Wheres Tia? is she sick!?" he shakes his head. "No shes with Beth and Judith. they have been put in a different part to keep them safe. Laur how you feeling?" he asks concerned. "throat hurts but um I'm fine" I say. "Laur you were out cold for two whole months." he tells me. I look at him shocked.

I walk out and go to the room where i was told Tia would be. I knock. "Who is it" I hear my Daughters lovely voice anserw. "Hiya baby girl" I whisper to her. "Mum! Is that you?" she asks. "yea Tia its me. Are you okay?" I say to her. "Yea I'm good now. Dad is gonna be so happy your awake mum" I smile. "Yea, Hows Little Ass Kicker" I mumble. "Shes good, fast asleep right now" i hear a car pull up outside. "Thats dad and Uncle Merle coming back  go to them, tell them i said hello" i sigh. I put my hand up to the glass. "Love you Tia" i say. "Love you too mum"

I walk into cell block C to see Rick talking with Daryl and Merle. "Maybe if you were more careful she would be out cold" Rick shouts at Daryl. Daryl growls. "Oi Wankers!" i shout to them then chuckle. They all look at me. "Miss me?" I giggle. Daryl rushes to me and swings me around. I giggle into his shoulders. He puts me down and kisses me with his soft lips, I kiss back. I giggle when we pull away. "Such softie" I tease. He scoffs. I hug him once more and then walk over to Merle and Rick. "Come 'ere Redneck" I say as i hug Merle. "Gave us quite a scare there" he tells me. "Ha gonna take a lot more to kill me." I then hug Rick.  "Glad your okay" he tels me, i smile and nod. "So anyone want to tell me what happened before i came in here" I ask. But before i can get a reply an explsion goes off

____________________________________

sooooo it took me forever to write this and im so so sorry!!

Please vote and comment!

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~