Chapter 47

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I watch as Jadis and her people drive through on their trucks, I load my gun and stand by Rick. "How do we know we can trust her?" I question looking to him. "We don't" he sighs as Jadis strides over to us as Michonne soon joins. "What you fight for" She asks looking around Alexandria. "Not the place -- the people, each other. You're a part of that now" Rick explains to her. "We take. We don't bother --our way Maybe another way" she states eyeing Rick up causing Michonne to shift uncomfortably. "Yours?" Jadis questions Michonne noticing her discomfort. "Yeah, we're together" Michonne mumbles out confused. "I lay with him after. You care?" I look at her in disbelief. " We should get back to work"Michonne spits out causing Rick to cough awkwardly.

"Rosita, into position" Rick orders. I turn to Daryl. "You be safe out there, you hear" I say looking up to him, he nods back down at me. "Always am princess" he mumbles leaning down and kissing my lips softly. "if things do go south, you go to the kids and get out of 'ere. You do not stay. You do not put yourself at risk of getting taken by him. Do ya hear me" Daryl says looking me in the eyes. "I won't leave without you" I raise my voice. "Damn it Lauren will ya just listen to me this once! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he had you, Tia, Tobias. That would kill me! I need you to do this for me" he says eyes watering. I sigh but nod, he thanks me, pulling me in for a hug. He kisses me once more on my forehead before walking away.

I stand next to Rick on the wall as Saviours pull up with Eugene on top of a lorry speaking out of a megaphone. I glare over at him. "Will you comply Rick?" Eugene questions. Rick ignores him. "Where's Negan?" He asks. "I'm Negan" I shift and we all glare at him. Rick looks to me with teary eyes, I nod to him. He nods back to me before giving Rosita the signal. Rick grabs my arm pulling me down and covering me as we wait the explosion. But it doesn't come. Rosita looks to us confused but her face turns to horror as I hear a gun click behind my head. I turn slowly to see Jadis aiming a gun at Rick and all her people aiming guns at my family and myself.

Rick stands slowly at gun point as the man with gun at me grabs me by the hair dragging me up. I yelp in pain and struggling out of his grip. Negan walks out of the truck following after Eugene with his stupid bat on his shoulder. "You ever hear the one about that stupid little prick named Rick thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and how he got everyone he gave a shit about killed" Negan taunts smirking. "Your gonna want to put your guns down now" Negan orders. "No ones putting down anything" I spit still struggling. "Now Jadis what was our arrangement" Negan snaps at her causing her to sigh before she snaps her fingers making the man who held me let me go. "We had a deal" Rick mutters to Jadis. "Made a better deal" she shrugs.

"You pushed me and ya pushed me Rick! Tried to blow us up right? Now I get me, my people. But Eugene. He's one of yours" he taunts. "He's nothing more than coward! Abraham would still be here if it wasn't for this asshole, and if he saw you now?" I spit glaring at Eugene. "Now now tiger" he chuckles at me. "Dwight, Simon, Chop Chop" Negan orders. The two climb onto the truck and unhook a coffin from it, I fear the worse and glance at Rick. He looks to me before grabbing my hand lightly. "So you guys don't like Eugene anymore. You guys gotta like Sasha. I do too" he says before tapping Lucile on the coffin. "Got her right here packaged for your convenience. Alive and Well" he smirks, slowly one by one the rest of us raise to our feet to see what Negan was going to do. Carl looks to his father and I before looking back. "Now I brought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you and not killing all of you could get complicated. Now I know there's a lot more fire power in there Rick. So I'mma make this simple. I want all the guns you managed to scrape up. Yep I know about those too" he smirks to us all. "I want every last grain of lemonade you got left. I want a person of your own choosing for Lucile."

"Daryl, oohhh I gotta get me my Daryl back. I see you" causing me to look at my husband in fear and I take a light step towards the ladder. The man grabs me again and pulls me to him causing me to yelp once again causing Daryl to look up at me shuffling on his feet trying calm himself. Negan let's out a low chuckle. Before his eyes reach mine. "I also want Lauren to become my wife and we can raise my kid and their baby together" he grins looking to see Daryl's reaction. He lets out a low growl and shifts uncomfortably on his feet hands in fists. "Also want the pool and all the pool cues and chalk. I want it now or Sasha dies and then all of you...probably" he smirks. "Just cause I brought her here in a casket doesn't mean she has to leave in it" Negan says to Rick.