Chapter 16

*Lauren's P.O.V*

"I want Daryl and T Dog with me to clear a cell block for this lot" Rick orders. "if im going in a cell block then so is Cieran and Lauren" Ieuan yells. "She's not going anywhere with you!" Daryl barks. Ieuan grabs Cieran. "They are my friends, they are coming with me" he shouts. "They are our family, Cieran's sister, his girlfriend are here! Lauren's daughter and her boyfriend are here" Rick says in a calm fashion. I step closer to Daryl.

Jodie then walks in, she sees her brother being held by Ieuan and growls, she walks up and taps Ieuan on the shoulder, he looks at her. "Get off my brother" she snaps before kneeing him in the balls. Ieuan lets go of Cieran and falls to the floor groaning in pain.

"We will clear a cell block for you in exchange of half of your food" I negotiate. "There's only a little left" Thomas says. "We take half of everything there or no deal" I say with no emotion in my voice.

I then walk out and head to my cell. I put my head in my hands. I hear someone walk in, I stay still thinking it's Daryl. "You alright?" i look up to see its Rick, i nod at him. "I just miss my old friend from the base. I was the only person who made feel like he belonged there. People treated him like redneck trash, yeah he was raciest but on the inside he was a friend who cared and was a big softie. I just wish I knew where he is." I sigh. "I'm sure he is fine" he reassured me before leaving.

I walk out and gear up. I grab my throwing knifes. "hello pretty lady" I turn to see Thomas, he touches my waist. "When your done with the redneck, come to me for a good time" he tells me smirking then winking. I smack his hand away from me and push him against the wall and hold one of my Knifes to his throat, pushing slightly drawing a small bit of blood. "unless you want me to skin you alive and feed you to the walkers, keep your distance" I threaten. He looks at me then nods. I grab him by the scruff of the neck and shove him out of my way.

"You aim for the head. That's how these things go down. Only the head." Daryl tells them quietly while walking through the tunnels. We hear moans from up ahead. "That's them, thee they are!" Axel screams. we all shush him. When they see the walkers they all run forward and and bash them with there weapons everywhere but the head. Me and Daryl share a look. We hear a yell and we turn back to see Rick kill the last few walkers, he makes Big Tiny turn around, when he does we see a massive bite mark around by his neck.

"I'm fine. It doesn't hu-" Big Tiny gets cut off by a bash to the head. I turn and push my head in Daryls shoulder. He puts his arms around me and whispers sweet nothings into my ear to calm me. I flinch when I hear a squelching sound. It then went silent. I look up to see Thomas' face covered in blood.

We carry on through the tunnels.We turn a corner but stop when we see a herd of walkers. "Turn back" Cieran yells. We run back into a small room and slam the doors shut. I shove Thomas to the door. "Open one door, only one. We take them out one or two at a time" I tell him. "I'm not opening that." He snaps. "You are or no deal. One door?" Daryl says.

"You bitches ready" he says then opens both doors. I glare at him. I stab walkers when they come close to me. I turn to see a walker behind Daryl about to take a bite into his shoulder, I aim my knife and throw it and watch the walker drop to the floor. I look at Thomas to see him swing his machete and make it go further over and it cut Cieran on his cheek. Then swings again slicing his rib. Cieran drops to the floor. "Shit happens" Thomas mutters. "Yeah shit happens" I mumble before throwing a knife into his head.

_______________________________________

Hiya so so sorry for not updating as much:3

please vote and comment!!<3

1) Whos your favourite character besides Daryl?

2) Who do you think Lauren is talking about to Rick?

3) What do you think Rick thinks about Lauren?

4) How do you feel about Jodie and Carl?;)

Bye My Fellow Archers

~Boylie~