Chapter 15

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up before everyone else. I slowly get out of Daryl's arms and limp over to the bus. I climb up and sit on top. I look around and think of Shane. Lori keeps asking me how I feel about it all. It would be better if he is dead, for me and Rick. I tap a random beat on the side of the bus lightly. I look out just stare at the beautiful sun rise.

I am knocked out of my thoughts when someone sits next to me. "What you doing up here" Daryl asks me. "Just thinking about Shane. And the world going to shit" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. We sit there in silence and just admire the view. Daryl notices the group is up and moving. He helps me down the bus and over to the group.

"I want Glenn, Maggie, T Dog and Daryl with me. Everyone else rest and take out walkers from here." Rick tells us. We all nod and go our separate ways. I lay down on a mattress we found yesterday. Tia sits by me. I smile at my daughter and she giggles. I give her a confused look but I then feel someone tickle me from behind. I yelp in surprise. I turn to see Daryl.

"We won't be long. You two be safe now." He tells us. "Yes daddy" Tia giggles. I smile at my daughter. "We will Daryl" I tell him. He looks at both me and Tia with look I have not seen on his eyes before...love? He then leans down kisses Tia on the forehead and gives me light kiss on my lips. "Be safe" I whisper before he nods and walks away to the others.

I watch from a distance and hum softy to myself. I see the group in a tight formation. T Dog quickly leaves the formation to get a riot shield then rushes back. They then go round this corner and I can no longer see them.

I look down at Tia. "Do you want me to fishtail your hair?" I ask her. She nods at me. I grab the brush from out of the bag next to me and tried to get all the knots out. After awhile Tia's hair was smooth. I spit the hair into two sections and started to her fishtail. After awhile, I started to feel sleepy so I laid down and let my mind wonder around in dream land.

I wake up to shouting. "I need towels, or anything to stop the bleeding" I hear Carol say. I look around and see I'm in a cell. I get up quickly and head down to the others. I see Rick and few others gathered round a cell. I glance in and see Hershel, but not all of him. His right leg was gone, cut off by the looks of it. "He got bit. I had to do something quickly." Rick tells me. I nod.

"You best let me in there"I hear a voice I don't recognise yell. "Now listen you were there for two days, you were gonna move to D so shut your mouth boy" someone spits back. "Who's that" Lori asks her husband. "Prisoners and a guard. They survived in a cafeteria. Daryl and T Dog are out there now" After that was said, I walked towards the cell block exit grabbed my crossbow and loaded it. I aim it at the first guy I see.

"Cell block c. My cell is in there. My stuff" a man in white vest yells while waving his gun around. I aim at him. "You best shut your damn mouth" I snap. Everyone's eyes darted to me. I look at Daryl then back to the prisoners. I see a person behind them. I look at him closely. I walk towards him. The guy in the best aims his gun at me. I aim my crossbow at him and so does Daryl. He then slowly lowers his weapon.

I walk towards the prison guard and stand in front of him to look at his name tag. I read it and knew it was who I thought it was. Ieuan Jones. He went to school with me and Cieran. He had trouble with school and me and Cieran helped him boost his results.

"Hey Cieran come here a sec" I yell. I hear a groan before footsteps and I then see Cieran. "You remember Ieuan right?" I ask after I walk up to him. He nods. I then point to Ieuan. "Hello Cieran" Ieuan greets. Daryl looks at me. I just chuckle to myself.

___________________
Hiya sorry for the long wait. It's been a rough couple of weeks...school, family, friends and boys:/

Anyway, if you could give a song that best describes either;
Lauren
Cieran
Daryl
Shane
Rick
What songs would it be and why?

Please vote and comment!!

1) Will Ieuan be accepted into the group?
2) What are you thoughts on the Shane business?
3)just comment here for hottness of Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon

Stay unique!
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~