Chapter 35

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Rick sprints to me and grabs my hand holding it tightly. We run to Deana who shoots her gun at walkers getting closer to us. Deana falls back on a saw as walker lands on top of her. "Get her" I say letting go of his hand and shooting walkers around us. He grabs her and puts an arm round his shoulder. We then head off me and Rick killing walkers. One grabs my hair and my gun falls to the floor. I yelp in pain. One walker inches away from biting me is shot dead. I look up to see Tia she grabs my hand and pulls me up.

I see Michonne, Carl and Aron have joined us with Tia. She pulls me forward. Michonne stabs the walker near us and hands me her spare gun. Father Gabriel rushes to us stabbing walkers as he passes them. I catch up to Rick only to have us cut off by Walkers. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. Walkers are shot down in front of us. Jessie yells us to come to her house. Music is blaring as we rush up the stairs with Deana bleeding out. "Honey I need you to turn that off" Jessie yells to her son. "Is it cause of the monsters" he speaks.

I stand to the side holding Tia close to me shaking. Michonne bandaged Deana's wound. She freezes. "Michonne?" I mumble. She leans back to reveal a bite mark on Deana'a stomach. "Well shit" Deana curses. I place a damp cloth in her forehead and kiss her hand. Tia walks downstairs in search for Carl. Tears fall down my face. Damn these hormones. Rick walks to me and holds me as I cry in his chest.

A crash happens downstairs. Tia! Carl. I sprint downstairs. Rick hot on my tail. Jessie soon follows in pursuit. "Tia! Carl! Open the door now!" I yell. More crashes could be heard as I try to open the door. "Carl!" Rick shouts. "Ron! Honey!" Jessie exclaims. "Tia Baby open the door!" I scream. I ran my shoulder into the door a few times. Grunts could be heard inside. "Move" Rick yells. He kicks the door a few times but still the door won't budge. "Ron open this door right now" Jessie scolds. Rick pulls out an axe and hacks at the door handle. He manages to break the lock and I swing the door open. Walkers have gotten through the now broken door. I grab Tia, who now has a split lip, and push her out while Carl grabs Carl then Ron before escaping through the door. Rick pushes a couch against the door blocking the walkers stopping them from getting in.

"What happened in there" Rick asks Carl. "Walkers got and we tried to stop them" he answers. "Why was the door locked" I question. "I don't mean to lock it" Ron says worried. Jessie nods believing them. I look to Rick and he shakes his head before walking away. "Tia what happened in there" she looks around to see if anyone was nearby. "Ron tried to kill Carl but he didn't notice I was there. When he tried to shoot him I grabbed his gun and he hit me" she explained pointing to her lip. "But mum if you talk to Ron about this you have to understand that he has just lost his dad no matter how bad he was. He's confused" I nod at her and hug her. "Get Michonne to check that out I'm gonna talk to the kid" I say walking after Ron.

I stand next to him. He looks out the window but noticed my presence. "Listen kid. I know what ya did" I say. Ron looks at me scared. "Look your a kid I'm not going to hurt you but if you touch my daughter again or hurt Carl I will not think twice" I warn him. He flips but nods. I pat his shoulder hard and walk away.

I turn and walk back to Michonne and Tia. "You good" Michonne asks me. "Nope but what can ya do when your pregnant in a zombie apocalypse" I say laughing. She smiles. Rick yells for Michonne and she walks off after him and return with two walker bodies. "Well here we go again" I sigh knowing what was going to happen. "We need bedsheets. Enough for everyone" Rick says to Jessie. "Bed sheets for what" she questions. "So we don't get this she on our clothes and we can go out like them" I reply.

I grab a bed sheet and stab a hole in the middle of it. I grab Gabriel's hand and pull him forward placing the sheet over his head. I grab out walker guts and rub this over the sheet. He looks at me in disgust but I ignore him. Rick and I finish everyone's sheets and we do each other's. "are you ready" I question them. Rick nods and hands Judith over to Carl. Before he moved the couch and we walk passed the walkers. We stand in the porch trying to blend in. Ricks in front who's holding on to Tia's hand then me to Carl. Jessie is hiking on to Carl then Sam and Ron. Gabriel next to Ron and Michonne  on the end. We all walk out into the walkers but take our time. Night soon reaches us we get half way to our destination. "Mum" a voice whispers. "Mum" Sam says louder.
We move away from the walkers. "New plan we got to the quarry and we take the vehicles" Rick says. "It's good but i don't think Judith can last that long" Jessie says. Rick sighs. "I'll take her" Gabriel whispers. "Keep her safe in my church till you get the walkers away" he says. "Can you do this" I question. He nods. "I will" he confirms. "Take Sam with you" Jessie says. "No mum. I can keep going" he says to her. I look at Rick and he shares the same look of worry about Sam staying. "I'm gong to keep her safe" Gabriel says while Carl hands over Judith.

We keep walking hand in hand past the walkers. I squeeze Tias hand every once and a while. Walkers look at us as we pass but carry on the journey. Sam stops walking, looking at the walkers petrified. "Sam honey come on" Jessie whispers. Sam starts to silently cry. "Sweetheart you can do this" she whispers again. "Come on Sammy you can do this" I whisper. "You can do this just look at Mum" Ron mumbles trying to help his scared little brother. Sam shakes his head and whimpers. "Sam honey I need you to be strong" his mother says to him. "I want to be" he cries before walkers grab him and bite into his face. He screams out in pain. My eyes widen as the walkers pull the small boy apart.

Jessie cries out in pain of losing her son. Her grip tightens on Carl's hand. "Jessie come on you can make this" Carl speaks to her. She ignores him and screams at the death of Sam. She is silenced as Walkers latch themselves onto her and pierce her skin with their teeth and claws. Rick starts to cry as he see her fall to the floor, her grip still tight in Carl's arm. Rick pulls out his axe and swings at her arm. I hold Tia close to me as Rick tries to save Carl. He finally cuts off her arm and Carl falls to the floor he stand and looks to his father who looks behind Carl worried.  There behind call is a crying Ron with gun aimed at Rick. "You" Ron whispers. Michonne stabs him in the back and his hand goes fly by in the air but he fires the gun. Michonne pushes me and Tia closer to Rick. "Dad?" A voice mumbles. Looking up to see the sweet Carl with a gunshot in his eye. He falls to the floor unconscious.

________________________________
Well then you go it's now 2 am and two chapters were published. I am going to bed but I shall start writing the next chapter tomorrow. Which will be out tomorrow hopefully or the day after. Hope you liked it! Vote and comment
Love you all
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~