Chapter 25

*Lauren's P.O.V*

It's been three weeks since Beth died and one week since Tyreese was bit and killed. We went to Noah's old home town before he was the hospital. It was a dead end. Maggie is still mourning her sisters death, I talk to her a lot to make sure she's okay. When Beth was at the hospital she gave birth to Cieran's son. Jodie looks after him, Cieran does but he doesn't know what to do. So he holds him when he's asleep. He misses Beth dearly. He is slowly losing it, he says he's fine but his eyes tell us otherwise. Me and Daryl don't talk anymore, He blames himself for what happened to Beth. I spoke to Maggie about it, she doesn't think that it was his fault. He saved her before while they were together. But Daryl doesn't see that, He ignores his brother as well as Tia. Tia thinks she has done something wrong to make him angry but I always reassure her that he's not. He only speaks to people if he has to. Sasha isn't doing to good either, She lost someone who she found herself loving and her brother all in a month.

We go off in small groups to find some water or food. Maggie sits by a tree and puts her head in her hands. She looks up and sobs softly. I walk over and sit by her. I grab her hand hold it, letting her know that I'm here. We sit in silence. A walker comes up behind us. I stand to kill it. "No I'll do it" Maggie whispers then sniffles. She stabs the walker then breaths in and out deeply. She lets out another cry and falls to the floor. I catch her and just hug her softly. I care for Maggie, She is like a sister to me. I start humming an old song and she slowly stops crying. "Do you want to be alone Mags?" I question her softly. Maggie nods. I get up and stretch. "Thank you for helping me Laur"  I hear her mumble. "I'm always here, just holler if ya need me" I reply.

I walk over to a near by clearing. I look to my left and see Daryl digging a small hole. His hand reaches in and pulls out a worm he puts it in his mouth and eats it. I frown. We haven't had much luck hunting, Me and Daryl go off together sometimes but most of the time he wants to be alone. He starts to dig for more, my hearts breaks seeing him like this. Maggie walks up behind me and looks at Daryl then to me. I walk up to him and place a small hand on his shoulder. "Come on Dar, it's time to head back" He shrugs my hand off him then gets up and walks away. Maggie and myself follow after him to reach the rest of the group. Sasha looks up at us. She shakes her head. The small creek had dried up leaving dead frogs around.

We walk back on to the main road to see the others on the floor by the truck. "Shit. looks like they didn't find anything either. Daryl walks ahead of us three. I long to just hold him and kiss him tell its everything is alright. But he either shrugs me off him or walks away. We reach the group and I walk over to Merle. "How about we go practice your knife throwing" Merle says to me, I nod. We walk over by a tree and I throw my knifes, I have five altogether. I thrown them all one after the other all hitting the centre of the tree. We do this a few more times before Rick calls everyone over. "Trucks out of gas, We walk from here" He informs us.

It's been hours since we left the truck. Rick is carrying Judith and Cieran is carrying his son. I'm walking by Rick who is in the middle of me and Daryl. The three of us looks back to see walkers a fair ways back. "We're not at our strongest. We'll get 'em when it's best. High ground, something like that. They're not going anywhere." Rick says to Daryl who keeps looking back at them. "It's been three weeks since Atlanta. I know you lost something back there" Rick says to the Silent Dixon. Judith makes a noise. "She's Hungry" Daryl says quietly looking at Judith. "She's okay. She's gonna be okay" He replies. "We need to find food and water" Daryl says. "We'll hit something in the road. It's gonna raid soon or later" Rick says hopefully  looking towards the sky. Daryl takes his cross bow off and start to walk off. "I'm gonna head out. See what I can find" He says. "Hey, don't be too long." Rick warns. Carol looks at me then to Daryl, I nod at her to go with him. "I'll go with you." She says walking after him. "I got it." He grumbles. "You gonna stop me?" She jokes. Carol tries to speak to him as well. She keeps me updated on things which im gratefull for.

We stop by a bridge. Rick looks at me then to the walkers. A walker walks up to me and I push him off the side. The others copy what I do and group of walkers get smaller. Sasha goes up to a walker and stabs it in the head. I groan in frustraition. "Sasha" Michonne warns. But it's too late. The walkers get closer and Rick uses his machette to kill some walkers, but his weapon gets stuck, a walker goes to take a bite out of his arm but I see Daryl pull it away from him and stab it. Sasha pushes a walker to the side so its out of her way. It lands on Tia. I rush over quickly and pull the walker off and stab it in the head. I pick Tia up and check her over for any bites or scratches. When I see that there aren't any I hug her tightly. I pull away to see all the walkers gone. I walk up to Sasha. "Look I get it. Your mouring. But thast doesn't mean you can go off on your own and do what the hell you like. We have all lost someone, So get off your high horse and think of others around you becuase you just put my Daughter in danger" I snap at her, She looks at me pissed. I walk away before she can reply, over to where Daryl is cheaking Tia for any bites or scratches. He then pulls her in for a tight hug and kisses her forehead. He then looks at me, He pleaces a light kiss on my forehead beofe pulling away, that is the most contact we have done in awhile. I smile a bit.

We walk till we see some cars. People's eyes brighten. "I'm gonna head into the woods, circle back." Daryl tells us. "May I come with?" Carol asks. "No. No, just me." He grunts before walking off. I stand there thinking. I wish he would let me help him. I search a car and find a flower necklace, I pick it up. I walk over to Tia and hand it to her. "thank you, can you put it on for me" I place it around her neck and do it up. We all sit on the floor in silence. A sanp of stick made us jump for our weapons. I look up and sigh in relife. It's Daryl. He goes and sits by us. It is silent in the group until growls and barking could be heard. I turn to see group of four dogs. People reach for their knifesm, I could sense what was gonna happen. I grabbed Tia and pulled her close. "Don't Look" i whisper then cover her ears. I close mine. I could never deal with animals dying, would always cry. I few silences shots go off and the whines of dogs could be heard. I look up to see Sasha.

I look at the dogs and stand up and walk away feeling tears in my eyes. I walk by a near by car and walk around it. I lean against it and cry. I cry for Beth, Tyreese and I cry for myself, For being strong. I feel two arms wrap around me, I look up hoping to see those Dixon Blues but i see Rick. "He said for me to go to you becuase we have been close recently and he thinks you don't want him to comfort you" He mumbles. I lean my head into his shoulder and let the tears fall. Once i stop crying we head abck and Daryl hands me a plate of food. Dog. No it's Just a deer. I thought to myself and ate it.

Glenn walks up to Daryl and holds out a bottle of water "Daryl." He says. "No, I'm all right." He answers. "Daryl." Glenn says again but a bit more louder. "Don't." Daryl warns. "Hey, we can make it together. But we can only make it together." Glenn tells him. Daryl sighs. "Tell them I went looking for water." He says before walking off into the trees. I stand there for a moment or two. "I'm going after him" I say. I walk off into the woods and follow his tracks. You could tell Daryl tried to hide his tracks but I know how he does it so it sticks out like a sore thumb. I come to clearing where a barn is. Daryl is not far away sitting down against a tree. He grabs a smoke and lights it, He takes a few puffs and stares at the barn. He takes the smoke out of his mouth and places it against his bare skin on his hand. This is where I walk over, He doesn't flinch from the pain. He keeps it there letting it burn him. I reach him and take the smoke from his hands and put it out he just stares at the mark he just created. "Baby, I know your hurting." I whisper. "I want you to know that you have me, you have me to help you. You don't have to be alone anymore. I am always here for you because I Love You Daryl Dixon. And I will do anything for you. Please don't harm yourself." I say to him. He looks up at me and I see tears well up in his eyes. I place an arm around him and he hugs me back and sobs. My hearts breaks seeing him so broken. Tears fall down my face on to his shoulder.

We sit like this for awhile before he pulls away. "I Love You" I say to him. He leans up and kisses my lips. I kiss back and place my hand on the side of his face. The kiss gets heated and he pulls me onto his lap. He mumbles an I Love You into the kiss. I kisses down my jawline and down my neck, my hands go through his hair as he does this. I moan softly. He pulls away and looks at me. I nod at him and he stands up and I wrap my legs around his waist kissing his neck. He groans as he carries me into the barn and showed me how much he loved me...

_________________________________

So that was a long chapter I hope you like it!! Love You All!!!!!

please Vote and Comment!!!

Bye Fellow Archers!!

~Boylie~