Chapter 36

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I hear no sound as Rick grabs his son, crying his heart out. Tia cries as her best friend is lying in Ricks arms unconscious. "Go now!" Michonne yells. I push Tia to Michonne and pull out my knife and stab walkers that get too close at the back. Michonne and Tia are killing walkers in front of them leading us all away. "Mum come on" Tia yells for me as I fall a bit behind. The door opens to the doctors docs house and we all run in. Rick places Carl on the gurney as Denise works her magic. I hold Carl's hand, kissing it. Come on Carl. Please pull through. Rick paces around the room ignoring people talking to him. He takes out his axe and storms outside.  I scream his name and run after him with my knife in my hand.

We go side by side killing the walkers. "Lauren it's too dangerous for you and the baby" he shouts at me. "You are doing this alone Rick." I snap back at him. I slash the walker in the skull and kick it back away from me knocking two walkers behind it down to the ground. Rick splits another's head open the blood dripping down the head of dead walker. Michonne runs up beside us and stabs two walkers with her katana. Aaron's knife stabs a walker causing blood to spay on his clothes. Heath pulls me back away from a walker as it lunges for me falling to the ground then stamping its head in. I look up at him and nod a thanks. Spencer pushes walkers back and knocks the with the metal pole he has.

I see Olivia and Erik rushing to us with knifes in had killing walkers as they pass. "We can beat them" Rick yells as we all stand in the circle but still walking down the road of Alexandria killing walkers in every direction. More people join us in defeating the dead. I check to see if Tia was alright before carrying on. Morgan kills them with his stick swinging it around splitting many heads. Cieran stands by me and hits walkers with the hammer he has, blood spraying everywhere. Gun shots go off in the distance.

We are soon cornered against the fence. My heart pounding as kill walkers wondering is this is it for us. Are we gonna die? An explosion sparks on the lake. Flames flying into the midnight sky. Some of the walkers are being devoured by the burning sensation on the lake. Stabbing more walkers I notice the numbers getting smaller. A few more swings of my knife the walkers are gone. The pants of our people breathing is all that can be heard.

I slowly fall to the floor holding my stomach, smiling. We did it. Tia rushes to me and we she falls into my arms. "Shit just went down" we all turn to see Abraham speaking. Sasha not far behind next to Maggie and Glenn while he has an arm round Enid. There in the back was the two Dixon's. Tia gets up and sprints to them. "Daddy" she yells crying as she leaps into his arms. Daryl catches her and holds her as she wraps her legs round his waist crying into his shoulder still walking to me. I stand and meet them halfway, Daryl let's go of Tia and she hugs Merle tightly. Daryl grabs me by the waist and forcefully pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss back smiling into it. He pulls away smiling at me, I turn to the others and his arms snake around me and lays his hands on my bump. Everyone smiling as they reunite with loved ones.

"Denise can ya stitch me up" Daryl asks walking into the house. She nods and he takes off his vest and shirt, revealing a stab wound. "Bunch of pricks attacked us on the road said our stuff belonged to Negan" I look at him confused. "They are taken care of. They are left in puddles and pieces on the road" I smirk at him. He winces as she pours cleansing alcohol on his wound. "There all done" she tells us. "I've checked Tia's lip again so she doesn't get an infection. Should be fine by in a few days" she explains to me. I nod. Daryl walks over to Tia and inspects her lip. "The hell" he exclaims. "Ron tried to kill Carl and he hit Tia already sorted and you can't do anything cause he died" I say quickly. "Well he didn't get away with hitting me without having a kick in the nuts" Tia says proudly to her Father. He smirks. "That's my girl" he says. I laugh at my little family in front of me.

________________________________
I'm gonna cut it short by here but I'm gonna go for a drive and I shall upload again soon. Maybe today or tomorrow. please vote and comment
Love you all!!
Bye Fellow Archers
~Boylie~