Chapter 29

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Someone shakes me lightly to wake me up. I open my eyes to Daryl. "We're here" He mumbles I stand up and hug him. He pecks me on the head. We walk out to everyone else already being inside the community. We walk in hand in hand. "Everyone has to speak to Deana. Rick I think you should go first" he nods and follows this other guy. I walk up to Aaron. "Can I speak to you for a minute." He nods. "Look I trust you." I say. "I'm glad. I trust your group and yourself" He says as I smile. "Can you do me a massive favour. You were talking yesterday and were saying about different supplies. You able to get me a pregnancy test. I would ask if they had one but I'm a stranger and I think they would think differently of me" I say. Aaron nods. "That's fine. I will give one to you later on today" he replies. "Thank you so much. Please can you keep it between us tho. Daryl and Merle are the only other people that know I'm getting a test. I want to keep it that way." I mumble. He nods and smiles.

Rick walks up behind me. "Laur, Deana wants to speak with you. She said you can bring Tia with you if you please." I nod and walk over to The Dixon brothers who are talking with Tia. "Come on baby we are gonna go for a chat the big boss" I said to Tia who jumped up and held my hand. Daryl nods at me. I smile at him.

We walk up a few steps and knock on the door. the door opens to reveal a middle aged women "Ah you must be Lauren and Tia" I nod and walk inside me and Tia sit down on the couch. "Is it alright if I film this" I nod again not knowing what to say. "So Lauren, what did you do before?" She asks. "I was in the military" I smile. "Oh very nice. Now where did Tia stay when you were deployed?" She asks. "I stayed with my Uncle Merle or Mums friend Cieran." Tia answered. I smile at my Daughter. "Ahh so they are both in the group yes?" I nod. "So is Daryl, Merle's Younger Brother, Tia's Father?" I shake my head. "No he isn't Biologically but he is the role of her Father" I reply. "Has the father ever been in the picture?" I shake my head. "It was without consent." I mumble hoping she would understand. She nods. "Okay, do you have any other relatives in the group besides your sweet daughter here." She says. "I had a brother but he betrayed us and myself. Don't know if he still is alive or not. But he is a dangerous man" I state. "That will be all then. Thank you very much for speaking with us." she says as we walk out the door.

"They are still your guns" Me and Daryl place our handguns on there but we keep our bows. Nicholas gives us a look. I glare back at him. Carol is the last person to go up. She pulls off her gun around her neck to seem like she doesn't know what she's doing. I smirk and as she looks at she winks and goes back in her place. "Now if you follow me I will  show you where you will be staying" Aaron says before walking off. "If I don't get a comfy bed I will flip my shit" Daryl mumbles to himself as we walk. I giggle. "These are yours" Aaron states pointing to two houses side by side. I look at them in awe. They are big houses, never would've been able to afford to stay in a place like this never mind live there. "Deana has asked everyone to give you space to settle in. If you need me I am four houses down." Aaron says smiling he walks to me and I feel him place something in my pocket. He nods and walks home.

Rick. Carl, Daryl and I walk into the house and look around. I pick up a pillow and feel its soft coating. I turn when I hear Carl turning on the tap. I smile in happiness. I grab Daryl's hand and take him up stairs, I go into a room and see its a bedroom with a bathroom attached. "Stay here I will two seconds" I whisper to him as I take the test out, I see it has three in it. I walk in the bathroom and followed the instructions and did this for all three of the tests. "Laur! You done yet?" I hear Daryl whine. "No hang on two minutes" I yell. I hear him sigh in frustration. After I count to 120 seconds. I look down. I open the door to Daryl pacing around the room, but he soon looks up at me and rushes over. "So? Are you?" He asks excitedly. I look him in the eyes and nod fast. "We gonna have a baby?!?!" He says happily. I nod. He picks me up and twirls me around. I giggle at the strange man I love. He puts me down and kisses me softly. "We tell Merle and Tia first then the others." I say before we walk back downstairs.

A recently showered Rick looks up at us. "Showers free if you want it, heading over to Deana's for a bit. Will be back soon." he says before walking out the house. I grab some towels and head up to the bathroom I was just in. "Come on Dare." I yell. "Wait you being serious? Booyah!" He yells. I laugh and turn on the hot water. I strip and climb in. Daryl still hasn't came in and I have already washed my hair. The lights suddenly go out which causes me to scream. "shh its oaky baby. It's only me. come 'ere" I hear Daryl chuckle. I step out the shower to see Daryl has made a bath for us and has also lit up candles and placed them round the room. Daryl climbs into the bath and holds out a hand for me. I grab it and I slowly lower myself in and lean against Daryl's chest. He wraps his arms around me and places a hand on my stomach gently rubbing it in circles. "Who knew you could be such a romantic" I tease. "Don't get used to it Darlin'" he whispers in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine. "Damn I really like this side of you" I sigh. We sit the for a few more hours before we hear the others come in. I stand and get dressed into some clean.

I walk down stairs to everyone in the living room. I look over at Merle and smile wide at him, hoping he would understand. He looks at me confused so I wink and motion to Daryl then to Tia then my stomach. His eyes go wide and he then chuckles.  I see Rick with no beard, I walk over. "Glad you got rid of the beard. It made you look old" I teased. He sends me a playful glare. There's a knock the door. I sit by Daryl. "Staying together. Smart" Deana says. "Everybody says you gave them jobs" Rick says. she nods. "Well, you didn't give me one." Rick states. "I have just not told you. same for Michonne. I'm close to finding something for Sasha and I'm still trying to figure out Mr and Mrs Dixon" I look up at Daryl and he shrugs. She then walks off and everyone fall asleep for the night.

_____________________________________________

What did everyone think? Let me know in the comments!

Vote and comment!

Bye Fellow Archers"

~Boylie~