Oneshot

Roberts House
Milan, Italy
7:30 AM

" And you helped Aiden to execute this stupid idea?" Hailey asked Danish who looked at his wife helplessly.

" Babe, you promised me you will not react like this." Danish said to Hailey who was very irritated with her brother at that moment.

" How can you support him in this sh*tty thing?" She asked him.

" I am sorry but I just wanted to keep him away from those people. They are very powerful as well. You don't have any idea what they can do." He said..

" So, they will not try to harm you now that you destroyed them already?" Hailey narrowed her eyes.

" Who do you think your husband is, honey?" He winked at her and she rolled her eyes. " They won't dare if they want to keep their lives." He said and she sighed.

" Don't smirk I am not melting." Hailey said. He chuckled.

" Really,babe?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Whatever but Aiden just did something like that out of nowhere? I knew that he does not want to marry Celine because Brendan and Celine like each other but that does not mean that Aiden will marry some random girl to get rid of this situation. How childish of him!!" She said frustratedly.

" Random girl?" He was confused. " I thought he was seeing her from last 7 months."

" Excuse me!!" She looked at him completely confused.

" You didn't know that?" He asked her.

" Who told you that?" She was confused.

Aiden is seeing a girl for 7 months and he hidden it from her? She was suddenly upset. She thought she was Aiden's best friend as Aiden shares everything with his sister.

" I have my men around and Xavi confirmed that." Danish said. Hailey pouted looking at him completely disappointed. " Are you upset now? I am sorry, Love. This will not happen ever again. Can you forgive me this once? I promise I will not hide anything from you ever again." He said and she sighed.

" Did Aiden forced you to hide it from everyone?" She asked. He took a deep breath and prepared himself to explain everything to his innocent wife.

" Did you see the girl Aiden got married with?" He asked. " I guess no. If you did you would immediately know why had he hidden it all these days." He said.

" What do you mean, Dani?" She asked.

Danish sighed and picked out his phone and showed her a photo. She was shocked seeing that Aiden and crown Princess Celine of Norway having coffee in the Cafe Breezeway near Christos' house. It was very shocking for her. Cause Aiden and Princess Celine do not get along with each other. They kinda avoid each other all the time even if they are arranged to get married in near future.

" How can this be possible? I thought they hate each other." She said and he chuckled.

" This girl is not Princess Celine." Danish said and she narrowed her eyes at him.

" What are you talking about, Dani? This is 100% Princess Celine." Hailey said and Danish sighed deeply.

" Let's go and meet your sister-in-law. You will understand." He hold her hand and they went downstairs.

" I don't understand why are you saying that, Dani?" Hailey asked worriedly.

" Come on, babe. I will explain you everything later if you don't get it even after meeting the girl yourself. But I don't think it will be necessary." He said and she nodded looking at him confusedly.