Feeling Horrible

Isabella's POV

The perfect thing which I am feeling now is horrible. I made everything messed. Why did I do it!!! Why did I had to make a flop plan like that? I am fool. I was banging my head on the table. For my abnormal plan, Ellie and Steffan is apart now. Steffan is so much angry with Ellie and he told her not to talk with him. I felt like crying. Why!!! Why should I made this absurd plan!!! I am feeling too much guilty to take it. How can I make it up for them?! I don't know. Oh, God!! Help me please.

" Bella? What are you doing here this time?" I heard someone and turned to see found it Edwin.

" Nothing, just wanted to cry and then you came." I said.

" Why are you crying girl?" He asked sitting beside me.

" I made the plan. I swear I was the one who did all these. No one else was in fault." I said.

" No use but nice try." He said.

" What nice try?" I asked.

" Cause, Stella and Tasha said the same thing." He said.

" Which same thing ?" I asked.

" That they had made the plan and other two are completely innocent." He said.

" Urrrghh, these girls!!! They are lying." I said in a hope that he will trust me. But he shook his head.

" I don't know, who is telling the truth among you all because Ellie too said it was her fault." He said and I pulled my hair.

" She is the biggest liar." I said.

" I will surely prove it. We even kept a bet, between me and Ellie that if I win she can have anything that she wants but if I win I will have to kiss Alan." I said and mentally slapped myself hard. Until I heard Edwin chuckling.

" So, you kissed Alan? She won. But you haven't kissed Alan. So, it proves that you were not the one who made this plan." He said.

" I definitely was the one. No one else had this evil brain to think like that only I have." I said.

" You haven't, Bella. Stop lying." He said.

" And it doesn't matter who made the plan. All that's matter is Steffan can't live without Ellie. He will come back to her today or tomorrow. You guys no need to shouting, I did it, I did it. No need." Edwin said like it's not at all a big deal.

" What? How can you relax like this?! Aren't you Steffan's friend? Go convince him. Tell him that it was my plan. If you still hesitating I will go with you. Let's go." I said standing up.

" It's 2 AM. Go, sleep. You are thinking too much. Go to sleep or else I will send Alan downstairs." He said.

" So? What will he do to me? Am I afraid of him?" I asked.

" No, he will make you go back to your room and sleep." He said and yes it is true. If Alan says I won't be able to deny his request.

" You go and I will go in a while." I said and drank some water.

" Ok, don't be late." He said and left.

I was sitting alone and trying to find out a plan to make Ellie and Steffan talk with each other. I have to make plan. I am the reason they are apart now. This shouldn't be happened. I need to make everything alright. Should I inform Tasha and Stella?!!! No. They will again take my fault on them if this plan too gets flopped.

I was thinking and I don't know when I dozed off. I was waken up when I heard a sound. It was coming from the kitchen area. Who it can be?! I don't believe in ghost but now all those horror scene was coming in front of me which I saw in horror movies. I gathered all myself and made myself a brave Bella and went to the kitchen then I found someone searching for something in the refrigerator. I was searching for something to hit it. I thought it's a their but it didn't crossed my mind how can a thief come inside? I grabbed a frying pan like Rupanzel and was ready to hit the person. As the person turned I was shocked and I looked at the frying pan then kept it back on it's original place.

" Bella, what was that for?" She asked.

" For hitting you. I mean the thief. I mean I thought you are a thief." I said.

" Alright, you are so cute." Ellie said. " How come you are still up?" She asked coming towards me.

" Why did you take my fault on you? It was my fault. I am going to talk with Steffan tomorrow." I said.

" No need, Bella. Go, sleep. Anyway he is going to come back to me." She said.

" Are you sure everything going to be ok?" I asked.

" Definitely." She said.

" I am sorry." I said.

" Stop saying sorry. You did nothing." She said.

" I played the main role in this drama." I said.

" Bella, it was just a mistake. Go sleep." She said.

" Where are you going?" I asked.

" For a walk. I need to get my brain straight." She said.

" Will I join you?" I asked.

" It's ok. You go sleep. I will be alone for a while." She said and walked out of the house.

I sighed and went to my room. I took a shower then got some sleep. It was 6 AM when I woke up. I went downstairs and found Tasha reading a book sitting in the living room. Her Romeo is nowhere to be found. I sat beside her and told her everything. I was still feeling guilty. I saw Edwin coming down after a while. He was asking about Ellie and I told him that she has gone for a walk he just nodded.

Later he was anxious that she hasn't come back it was quite late. Edwin went there along with Alan. I was praying that nothing happened to her but when they came back they told Ellie got kidnapped. I was shocked hearing that. Horrible was the perfect word I was feeling then.