Stella's Secret

Isabella's POV

I was sitting on the garden alone. I wanted to talk with Tasha but she was sleeping. I let her. She must be tired. I wanted her to be in peace at least. I wrapped my arms around me. My eyes were begging to get closed but I was so cruel with them. I didn't want them let rest. I wanted them to get punished, I wanted to punish myself so bad. I wanted to hurt myself. I just don't know how!! So, I decided to start from those eyes. Let them not to rest anymore until I think Ellie is at home. I was so guilty. I hugged myself and buried my head on my knees. I let my tears fall down my cheeks. I felt raindrops pouring on me. It was raining again.

" Can you feel what I am feeling?" I asked the sky as we both were crying. I know I am crazy.

" By the way, my name is Isabella. Why are you crying, huh? Which pain are you in?" I asked again. " Is that so big that you are drenching all the NYC with your tears? You can share with me." I blubber out whatever I thought was in my mind.

" Are you drunk?" I heard the voice from my back and it was Stella. I didn't turned just sighed and she sat down beside me. I looked at her she was looking at the sky too.

" I hope, I were. It is very hard for me to control myself now." I said and she looked at me I can feel that she cried for a quite long time. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she was going to cry again but I was not in a state to handle even myself, how will I handle her!!!

" Some time life is so cruel. You know it hurts when you can't help the person whom you loved the most. It hurts more than enough to make a scar on your heart. It pains like hell. Then your eyes won't be listening to you. They will just flow, flow and flow. I don't know how I am handling myself. Last night I had a bad dream that I can't handle my brain. How will I be stable when I try a mountain of attempts to get a little bit sleep but fail thousands of times, if even I get it for once some nightmare snatches it!!" She looked at me with painful eyes.

" What have you seen?" I asked.

" Leave it. I don't want to remember it any soon." She said.

" This rain is a blessing from God but I am feeling it is pricking my skin like sharp thorns. I am feeling so so so disturbed. I don't know what am I feeling. I don't know why I am feeling like this. I know one thing I am not in a state to handle myself." I said.

" Feelings are quite mutual." She told me.

We stayed silent for how long even I don't know. I was just letting rain wash away my tears nothing more. No one will feel that you are crying if you sit in rain unless you sob hard. I looked at Stella, I can feel how disturbed she was. Her eyes were shut and head was bend down on her chest and hands were holding the bench either sides of hers. She was trembling a bit. I can see her lips were turning blue. I felt mine too was cold as ice. Stella will fall sick if she keeps sitting here.

" Stella, I think we should go in now." I said.

" You go I will sit for a little bit more." She said.

" No way, come with me." I said and pulled her with me to my room.

" Here." I gave her a pair of my clothes and pushed her inside the washroom.

" Take a hot shower." I said and she nodded. I took my clothes and walked out to Tasha's room to take a hot shower as I was feeling like my hands and legs were turning blue too and were going to be numbed. They were colder than ice. I was rubbing my hands together suddenly I felt someone pulled me to him or her. I was like so irritating.

" What the hell, Bella?" I heard Alan gritting.

" What the hell, Alan?" I asked him back as my brain wasn't working properly.

" You have got drenched in rain right?" He asked.

" Yes." I admitted.

" Are you mad?" He asked.

" No, but I will soon. I think." I said.

" Why did you got drench in rain? Now why are you walking inside house in wet clothes? Why aren't you changing? You will catch cold." He asked.

" I was going to change." I said.

" Where? In the middle of the living room?" He gritted again.

" No, in Tasha's room." I said holding him for support.

" What happened with your room?" He asked putting of his Hoodie and put that on me. I felt his warm and it was so comfortable. He again hold me after making me wear his Hoodie.

" Stella is in my room. She got drenched with me too. So, I told her to get changed in my room." I said. He sighed after looking at me for some time.

" Are you mad?" He asked me again.

" You asked it second time today." I said.

" That time I only referred you but this time it's for you and Stella." He said.

" Maybe." I said. He sighed big time and scooped me in his arms. I was too shocked to react but before I could say anything I was softly landed in front of Tasha's room.

" Alan..." I tried to talk but he stopped me.

" Go, get changed." He said and was about to walk away.

" Alan, your hoodie?" I asked.

" Keep it to yourself. After all what's mine is yours also." He said and I got confused.

" What?" I asked.

" Nothing. Go get changed." He said and went downstairs.

What's his is mine also!!! What did he wanted to say!!! I didn't bothered to think much about it. I just went inside the room and put off the hoodie kept it on the couch. I went to the washroom and took a long comforting hot shower. I came out and again wore the hoodie. I saw Tasha was nowhere to be seen. I went downstairs and found Stella and Tasha sitting on the balcony. It was no more raining. I went there and joined them. I found Alan and Edwin sitting far away the corner of either side. Edwin suddenly stood up and walked to the railing and leaned on it. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Stella's phone rang.

" Excuse me." She said and left.

I was looking at the sky. It was like a waiting game. Waiting for her. Not knowing how long. I was about to go upstairs to see Mrs. Stewart, I mean Aunt Angel. But that time we heard Steffan calling all of us from the living room. We got confused. We looked each other and went to the living room only to find Steffan was holding Stella's hand so tightly and she was crying badly. What happened!!!

" Stella has something to tell you. Start over, Stella." He ordered her. She was crying vigorously then she started to ask sorry from Tasha. What's wrong with her!!!