Can't Stop Loving You

Alan's POV

" Stop, looking at the watch again and again. She is coming. You look like lovesick puppy." Flynn told me.

" Look, saying who?" I mocked him.

" Why? What's wrong with me saying that?" He asked me.

" No problem, but eventually, someone makes you feel the same, doesn't she?" Eddie said.

" And who is that?" Flynn asked.

" Oh, stop being so innocent. Go, get your girl. I saw Tony trying to reach her." I said.

" Who is Tony?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

" Tony is my psycho college fellow. He was after Bella, now he saw Stella he was trying to be cozy with her." I said. He cursed under his breath.

" Do you have any problem if he goes throw away from your wedding party?" Flynn said.

" Yes, I have problem. You better keep your girl by your side." I said and he looked at me with expressionless face.

" Don't give us this face. Don't you want her?" Eddie asked.

" Will you two brothers stop for a while?" He took out his phone. "What is Tony's full name?" He asked.

" Tony Stark." Eddie said.

" Funny but I didn't get the point." He said.

" Tony Jerk was the perfect name for him but for some weird reason his name is Tony J. Column." I said.

" Thanks." He said and dialled a number. " Hello, Ferguson. Where are you?" He said.
....................................

" Ok, listen to me carefully. Stay around Stella and there is a guy named Tony J. Column. Keep your eyes on him. If he tries to reach Stella, catch him and kick out of the party." He said and hung up. I smirked.

" Well, Bro. That was hilarious." Edwin said.

" Why so?" He asked.

" I think she would like your presence more than that old man." I said.

" Hey, kiddos." I saw Steffan entering the room.

" How is everything going on?" He asked as he saw me completely ready to leave he smirked.

" Desperate boy!!" He said.

" Really? Forgot your time? You were so nervous actually." I said and smiled wrecked.

" Shut up." He said.

" Did our Ellie ate you alive?" Eddie asked and we both did a hi5.

" You two... Oh, Flynn. When have you come? I thought you are not coming." Steffan said and Flynn came forward then shook his hand but Steffan pulled him in a hug.

" I reached late night yesterday. It was too late to come here. So, I went to hotel that I booked for Tracy, Finn and Tris. Eventually, they never went there." Flynn said.

" Oh, I thought you are running away from someone." Steffan said.

" Nothing like that actually." Flynn said hesitantly.

" Ok, leave that. Tell me, how long are you planning to keep my sister there in Melbourne? Isn't her photoshoot done yet? We all miss her sweet chirping." Steffan asked.

" Be use to with that, Steffan. He is planning to keep her forever." Edwin said. Flynn narrowed his eyes at us.

" Her photoshoot is done but the launching is still hanging. It will be very soon and then she will be home." Flynn said.