Smile Of Assurance

Isabella's POV

" Wake up, Tasha. Wake the hell up." I was calling her for 15 minutes which didn't even effect on her. I was hell irritated now. If she wasn't bride today, I was about to kick her ass.

" Are you waking up or I will get you a shower on your bed?" I asked.

" Uhhhh, you are mean. We are not best friends from now onwards." She said in a sleepy voice.

" Alright, but get up at once. Do as I say." I said but she clutched on her duvet more.

" Get up, Tasha Campbell." I said and snatched the duvet from her.

" Get up. It's your wedding day." I said.

" Tell Edwin that I am sleeping, he has to wait for me a while." She said. I smiled.

" Wake up, crazy girl. If you don't want to get married in your PJs." I said.

" Why will I get married in my PJs? I have my beautiful wedding dress." She said and I smiled.

" Cause, if you get late then your crazy husband to be will come and drag you to the altar however you are dressed. He won't care even if you are in your PJs" I said and she sighed.

" Won't it be weird the bride in PJs and groom in tuxedo?" She asked I laughed.

" Yes, it will be." I said.

" Then I have to get up cause I know he can do it." She again sighed and got up from bed walked inside the washroom. But popped out her head in a second," Has Alan reached already?" She asked. 

" No, still not." I said and sighed. Alan is stuck with some works. He said he will reach by yesterday night but till now didn't show up and didn't pick up my calls. I am hell worried but I have to be normal because if I get worried Tasha will understand it immediately. Please, Alan show up before the wedding. Please.

Well done Bella!!! I patted my own shoulder.

" I am going to Ellie and bring your wedding dress in a while take a bath and fresh up in that time. Going." I shouted and walked out. I was really missing Alan. My heart where are you?! I am missing you. Please, show up. I will be messed without you. I was going to my room to get my dress. I went to my room and locked the door. I turned and got frozen.

" You!!!" I jumped.

" Hi, love." He said and a smile appeared on my face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

" My Heart." I said. He chuckled.

" Why do you call me 'My Heart'?" He asked.

" Why do you call me love?" I asked.

" Cause you are my love." He said.

" Exactly. I call you my heart cause you are my heart and I am not ashamed of admitting that." I said.

" And you are Queen Of My Heart ruling every single beat of it." He said.

" Why so dramatic melodramatic behavior suddenly?" I asked.

" Maybe because I missed you like hell these days." He said.

" I missed you too." I said honestly. " But now you go. I have to get ready."

" What did you say that day won't mind changing in front of me, what about today?" He asked smirkingly.

" Are you going!!" I narrowed my eyes.

" Geez, was joking, love." He said and walked out not before giving me a passionate kiss. I smiled and changed into the dress I  bought with Tasha as I was her maid of honor.

I took the rainbow gown and silver glittering shoes which was going to make know how deep is Tasha's love for Eddie. But not me who has doubt. I know my best friend.

We went to her room and gave her the dress and shoes. First she was shocked and protested to wear them. It's obvious no bride will want to be looked like a joker on the best day of her life. No one. But a while later she got the point that it doesn't matter what you are wearing in your wedding day when you are getting married with the love of your life he will find you a princess anyway.

But we gave her the original dress which she liked very much and when she came out with the dress we all were literally surprised. She was looking heavenly Beautiful. I mean we know she is very beautiful but in this dress she looking like hell gorgeous. We did her make-up and it was time. I was eager to see Tasha walk down the aisle with Uncle Nick. I sighed who will walk down the aisle with me!!! Unlucky me. Maybe I should walk alone. It's ok until I am marrying my heart. I smiled.

The wedding was very nice. I enjoyed it to the fullest. We came back to home as the reception was in the evening. You must be wondering why the same day we could arrange it later but most of the guests were from various parts of the world so we had to. I came back home and fall asleep at once. I knew I would be sleeping on the reception ceremony if I don't sleep now.

I wake up cause I was hell hungry. I didn't eat anything from this morning. Can you believe that?! I ran to downstairs and found Tracy and Liam fighting like there is world war 3.

" What happened you guys?" I asked.

" She is crazy." Liam said.

" Who told you to talk with a mad?" Tracy roared.

" Calm down, calm down." I said.

" Tell him not to talk with me." She said and twisted her lips in disappointment then left.

" Look, how crazy was that?" He told me.

" What did you do?" I asked.

" Just told that when she gets angry she looks like a chili." He said and laughed.

" Don't ever do that. It must hurt her a lot." I said looking at the way she has gone.

" Ok, I will say her sorry, Bella." Liam said and I smiled at him. This why I like him a lot. He is easy going smart teenager.

" Yeah, tell her." I said. He nodded and left.

I went to the kitchen and found Judy the helper.

" Judy, can you make me something I am dying." I said.

" Yes, Ms. lunch is going to be served in a few minutes." She said.

" Now?" I asked and She nodded.

We had lunch then got ready for the reception ceremony. It was one of the best day of my life. My best friend got married with the love of her life. She is lucky. Very lucky and her smiling face was giving me peace of mind. I can see literally how happy she was. I silently prayed for her that she stays like this forever let no harm come to her.

I felt someone hold my hand and I looked up to find him who was smiling at me. A smile of assurance.