Too Much To React

Isabella's POV

" What are you doing, Bella?" I heard Naomi saying.

I was trying to bake some cupcakes as last night Finn was saying he wants some and Tristan too. I sighed. I miss my sister. Aurora. How is she?! How selfish am I!!! I didn't even try to contact her. I don't even know if she has gotten the gifts I send her  on her birthday. I didn't talk with her didn't heard her sweet voice from so long. It's almost 4 months now. I miss you my fairy princess, my Barbie doll, my honeycomb. I wiped my tears hiding from Naomi.

" Hey, Naomi. Was becking some cupcakes. Want some?" I asked.

" Yeah, sure but I was wondering if you need some help also." She asked coming inside the kitchen standing next to me.

" Thanks, but it's ok. But you can do one thing." I smiled at her.

" That is?" She asked.

" Sit there and accompany me, that will be enough." I said and she smiled.

" Well, it's not fair. Still if you want me to do so." She said and sat down the kitchen counter.

" Good girl." I said wearing the kitchen apron.

" Me?! I am savage if you forget, Bella." She said and I laughed.

" Yeah, I know that. But still you are a good girl." I said. She shook her head in disagreement.

" You know, boys always stays far away from me, some of them hates me and calls me cold blooded witch." She said with a smirk.

" What? Why would they do it?" I asked that beautiful redhead in front of me who has a pair of hazel green mesmerizing eyes which can pull anyone toward her with the unavoidable attraction that can't be broken ever cause it would be very strong. Then why would boys do that when all they need always is beauty!!!

" Cause, they got beaten up by me and whoever hasn't been beaten has listened from others so they don't want to mess up with me." She said. I was shocked.

" You beat them up?" I asked and she nodded her head.

" Why so?" I asked.

" Cause, they had bad intention toward me. So, I did which is right before they could reach me." She said. I can't but agree with her.

" Yeah, that's true in some ways." I said.

" Bella, you know I had a gym instructor named Ava. She was very charming but she was abused by her teacher when she was young so when she was an adult she revealed the truth with enough evidence and make that old fool rotten in jail. She taught me that men thinks women are weak.

Can you tell me how can a woman give birth a baby if she is weak? Woman is not weak. They are overly emotional and man uses that emotions against them. They makes them victim by using their weakness.

So, Ava's Motto was simple,
'Fuck The Fucking Fucker Before The Fucking Fucker Fuck You.' I mean yes this is reality of life if you trust anyone they will break your trust, they will hurt you, will break you. So, hurt them who is up to hurt you before they hurt you." She said.

" Woah!! She was a brave woman. Where is she now?" I asked.

" A few years back she got married with an Swedish guy and then settled down there. They have two kids too Josh and Jimy. Wait, I will show you they are very cute." She said and took out her phone and find out the picture there.

" Here, look." She asked. I saw a beautiful lady in blue shirt and black pants hugging a guy from back who was holding two giggling kids one boy and one girl. So much in love. I thought and smiled.

" They are so beautiful." I said giving back the phone to Naomi.

" Yes, they are." She said and smiled.

" Yeah, kids are cute." I said smilingly. She smiled too and nodded.

" So, why were you crying back then, Bella? What happened?" She asked out of nowhere suddenly. I was shocked. Did she saw me crying?!!

" Is that because of Alan?" She asked me. Why would it be him!!! He is still sleeping. I sighed.

" No, I wasn't crying." I shook my head.

" Yes, you were don't lie." She said and I sighed.

" I was missing my younger sister. Long back since we last talked." I said.

" I can understand, Bella." She said and came down to hug me. I hugged her back.

" Don't be sad you will meet her soon. Besides, Bella nothing happens without a reason. Maybe this too happened for a reason." She said and I nodded.

" Yes, maybe. Still some time miss her like hell. It's quite crazy then." I said very sadly.

" Don't be upset. Then she will be upset too." Naomi said.

" Yeah, let's make the cupcakes." I said.

" How long are you and Alan together?" She asked out of nowhere.

" I meet him 4 months back." I said.

" Oh, but you both look so cute together." She said. What!!

" Wait, do you think we are dating or things like that?" I asked.

" Of course, don't you think like that?" She asked.

" No, not at all. We are just friends and he is my boss, I am his employee. That's it. Nothing like that you are thinking about." I said to her.

" Umm... No." She said shook her head right to left.

" What no?" I asked.

" I am thinking perfectly fine. You have some wrong concept. You both like each other but which thing I got right now is we both are too stubborn to accept that." She said.

" No, Naomi. It no-" I was saying but she cut me.

" Don't lie to yourself, Bella." She said. I sighed.

" Let's not talk about this. Let's make the cupcakes." I said and I opened the kitchen cabinets. Mrs. Busby told me where things are kept.

" So, when you both will have kids, can I name them?" Naomi asked and my hands got frozen on the box I was trying to get reach to hold and get it down but my height was not supporting me well and this box was slipping again and again from my hand as I was trying hard to get it.

" What!!!" I said and turned to her to see if she was smirking for real and it didn't took a second to make the box fell over me and cover me with white power. I can sense it was flour.

I was too much shocked. Too much to react back.